30 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Rather Dashing;537232 said:
    As the ONLY person who was more upset when "Gabe announces Episode 3 Cancelled" turned out to be, yes THAT Gabe, and THAT episode 3, and as someone who loves Zeboyd's last two games, I'm totally on board.
    Make that three people. I am so goddamn excited for this. I'd prefer the feel of the first two eps, but Zeboyd is good people.
  • Wait, are they only doing one episode? But two gods still wait on the windowsill!
  • Penny Arcade games lives on!
    -In the hearts and Minds of us all? Hmmm? :P
    -NO! In Space! Gathering power! And every Christmas he returns to Earth, That's why we all live in this protective dome!
    Sorry, Couldn't resist ...
  • Four people dammit
  • Good news, but opens up quite a bit of questions...

Like how the game will be reworked for the new art style, any kind of savegame carryover? etc
  • And most importantly, will the narrator be in this one?
  • How exciting, I always wanted to try them out but didn't bother to buy them when I heard the last episode was cancelled. Now I have a decent exscuse to buy them.
  • Nintendo Boy1;537671 said:
    How exciting, I always wanted to try them out but didn't bother to buy them when I heard the last episode was cancelled. Now I have a decent exscuse to buy them.
    They're amazing. There you go! Another excuse to buy them!
  • Jon NA;537459 said:
    -In the hearts and Minds of us all? Hmmm? :P
    -NO! In Space! Gathering power! And every Christmas he returns to Earth, That's why we all live in this protective dome!
    Sorry, Couldn't resist ...
    Raise the shields, children!

Now that that's out of the way, a Penny Arcade 16-bit RPG by the Cthulhu Saves the World people? Yay.
Add Comment