User Avatar Image

Vote for Murray!!!

posted by shref on - last edited - Viewed by 951 users
gamespot is currently running a greatest sidekick contest. Everyone's favorite demonic talking skull just so happens to be a contestant. Lets all go give him our support!!! in the first round, he's running against Maya Fey of the Phoenix Wright series. which he currently has around 60% of the votes. But next round, he's going to be up against Luigi. Lets band together and help Murray pull out the upset!!!

VOTE MURRAY!!!
42 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • The Companion Cube is beating Crow from The Longest Journey.

I mean, I loves me some Portal and all, but... aaaargh.

And the dog from Fable 3 is beating Frog from Chrono Trigger! AAAAAAAAARGH!
  • I love Ace Attorney :/

It's the "Ace Attorney" series, not the "Phoenix Wright" series. Phoenix is only the main character in the first three games!!!

But yeah, I ended up voting for Murray.
  • i don't mind the companion cube winning that one. just the fact that valve was able to come up with an inanimate object to be CONSIDERED in that contest is amazing in itself. and its even one of the favorites to win. thats just insane.
  • Alex IDV;540806 said:
    I love Ace Attorney :/

It's the "Ace Attorney" series, not the "Phoenix Wright" series. Phoenix is only the main character in the first three games!!!

But yeah, I ended up voting for Murray.
    go easy on me, i never actually played them :P i keep wanting to tho. they look like awesome games.
  • Murray is chaotic. I can't let him rise to power!
  • So we're clear, every time a contest like this happens 4chan always floods the votes so the most obscure character possible wins while the obvious winners get eliminated early. (If I remember correctly they got Bub and Bob to win "Best Hero" and General Raam to win "Best Villain.") I wouldn't worry too much about whoever has to go up against Luigi, since he's obviously the first person they're going to take out. (They're trying to get Launchpad McQuack to win this contest, if you're curious.)

Anyway, I'm sorry, but I can't vote. I love Murray and Maya. How am I supposed to choose? :(
  • DAMN RIGHT!!!..... I voted Murray.
  • No, his rise to power is psychotic! He can't hold that much power, he can't wield it!

YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!!
  • Murray definitely wins this round for me. Though I went through the other voting pools and also voted for Garrus, Dogmeat, and the Companion Cube. Just because I could.
Add Comment