User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 427.8K users
One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.
38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Alcoremortis;541408 said:
    I plan on clones, myself.
    This could backfire ... if naturally bred offspring is so expensive, I don't want to calculate the cost of cloned offspring.
  • Sooo...is anyone lurking in the background to formally bring this incarnation of the thread to a close? Hmm? HMM?
  • Iryon;541417 said:
    This could backfire ... if naturally bred offspring is so expensive, I don't want to calculate the cost of cloned offspring.
    Well, the idea for clones is not exactly cost effective, but more of a asexual reproduction type of approach.
  • Conglaturation Alcoremortis! You have the 20,000th post on the Whatever's on your mind thread!
  • Remolay;541450 said:
    Conglaturation Alcoremortis! You have the 20,000th post on the Whatever's on your mind thread!
    Oh damn. I didn't even notice! I should have posted something cooler, shouldn't I? Like...like...a dragon...with a jet pack...killing Nazis or something. No...wait. Dragons don't use jetpacks. Maybe a velociraptor? I guess it doesn't matter now.

Clones are cool, right?
  • If you have kids, it will sooner or later end like star wars: At the highest point of your career, your kids will push you down into a reactor cavity.

Snape killed Dumbledore.
  • I feel like sexual reproduction and cloning have faults in that they introduce more humans into a strained system. Why not adopt?
  • I am not a human being I am a Penguin!!

• Rather Dashing;541455 said:
    I feel like sexual reproduction and cloning have faults in that they introduce more humans into a strained system. Why not adopt?
    Because sometimes you want to propagate your own genetic material. It's an evolution thing, if you've got good genes you want them to get passed on or else you're evolutionarily unfit.
This discussion has been closed.