User Avatar Image

1001 Seasons of Sam&Max

posted by Andorxor on - last edited - Viewed by 3.3K users
If we write now the plot for the next Seasons for Sam&Max TellTale can produce them faster.I will start with the episode title and the first episode.
Than i will post the title for the next episode and the next poster will create the summary of its plot and the title for the next episode.The poster of episode 5 will post the title and theme for the next season too.

Season 400: For Justice
Theme: Everyone but Sam&Max gains superpowers

Episode 401: Origin Story

A explosion shakes the town.During their investigation Sam and Max find out that it was the control unit of Mama Boscos quantum generator and that the must rebuild it before the generator overheats,because nobody knows what will happen than.After much stealing and improvising they will restore it ,only to have it destroyed by the returning Bosco.The town is bathed into green light,but it didn't affects Sam&Max,because of Max unique brain structure and Sams protection helmet.The episode ends with Bosco lifting a huge labequipment from his mom.

Episode 402: The Max Signal
147 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Too bad, it's not your thread. You can't just go back two seasons and ruin it for everyone else.

2701: Uglybo
  • dute i dnt even know wat season we were up too i just gressed
  • ryannumber1gamer;541606 said:
    dute i dnt even know wat season we were up too i just gressed
    Read the damn thread!!!!

• supmandude85;541607 said:
    Read the damn thread!!!!

well sorry that i didnt see it and B. sorry for giving my idea for a season :mad: :(
  • ryannumber1gamer;541609 said:
    well sorry that i didnt see it and B. sorry for giving my idea for a season :mad: :(
    How hard is it to go to the last page and see what the newest post is? Also, you can give your idea for a season just make sure it follows what's going on in the thread.

• how about i make u a deal then ill do the uglybo season but then u treat my season without u know making it pure stupid and trying to make it epic
  • ryannumber1gamer;541612 said:
    how about i make u a deal then ill do the uglybo season but then u treat my season without u know making it pure stupid and trying to make it epic
    OK?
  • season 27 uglybo

episode 1. legends of comedy

it has been a year since sam and maxs last case they have been bored lately seeing as sybil and bosco has banned both of them from there stores for a month momma bosco has been trying to test a new invention on max but knowing mamma bosco i dont think thats a good idea then the phone rings with a mysterious commisioner saying they have a case with a strange person called the fan and sam and max rushed off to the case but the second the stepped into the door they were captured by this fan and he goes by his real name uglybo and as sam and max heard the name the burst out laughing
  • ryannumber1gamer;541614 said:
    season 27 uglybo
    Gotta love after all that, you still screwed up the season number.

2702: Death from Below. After being fired from bankruptcy, Harry Moleman realises his best moments in life were when he worked for the commisioner(yep after 2701 seasons, he still remembers working for him) and thus teams up with sam and max to fight their latest case, against sammeth and maximus, BACK FROM THE DEAD!
  • Gman5852;541615 said:
    Gotta love after all that, you still screwed up the season number.

2702: Death from Below. After being fired from bankruptcy, Harry Moleman realises his best moments in life were when he worked for the commisioner(yep after 2701 seasons, he still remembers working for him) and thus teams up with sam and max to fight their latest case, against sammeth and maximus, BACK FROM THE DEAD!
    max. wow can i take ur pic i can use it to ur sprine in my inventory

maximus. where do u keep ur stuff anyway

max. THATS NONE OF UR DAMN BUSSINESS
Add Comment