User Avatar Image

Steam Sale Spotlight

posted by Chyron8472 on - last edited - Viewed by 76K users
Hereupon exists a place to discuss current Steam Spotlight deals and your opinion of the games' value and/or the sale price.
5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • caeska;541514 said:
    or Republic credits.

Republic credits? Republic credits are no good out here. I need something more real.
  • OK, it's not a daily deal, but I just found Digital Combat Simulator: Black Shark on offer, half price at £15.09 or $26.79, with its sequel Digital Combat Simulator: A-10C Warthog having a third off at £20.09 or $40.19.

They're both aircraft simulators, with the aircraft being simulated mentioned in the title.
  • The daily deal:

Call of Juarez®: Bound in Blood 75% off

A WildWest-style shooter. 4.99€, £2.49 or $5.00
  • The Daily Deal for today is actually a really good one. Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood, which is now £2.49, or $4.99.

It's... well, it's one of the few games that Yahtzee actually liked. What more can you say?

EDIT: Gah! Ninja'd!
  • Darth Marsden;541794 said:
    The Daily Deal for today is actually a really good one. Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood, which is now £2.49, or $4.99.

It's... well, it's one of the few games that Yahtzee actually liked. What more can you say?

EDIT: Gah! Ninja'd!
    It's kinda like COD in the wild west, but it's good fun. I enjoyed it a lot.

The one set in modern times that's just out is supposed to be atrocious.
  • der_ketzer - SteamPrices.com hadn't updated, so I took an educated guess. I was off by a single penny. I will never live it down. :(

JedExodus - The first two Call of Juarez games, both of which are set in the Wild West, are great fun, though in different ways. The recent game is set in modern times and has nothing to do with the rest of the series, except one of the main characters is supposedly a descendant of the protagonist of CoJ1. Oh, and it's also rubbish. :(
  • Darth Marsden;541807 said:
    der_ketzer - SteamPrices.com hadn't updated, so I took an educated guess. I was off by a single penny. I will never live it down. :(
    Bookmark my link. It shows you the US-store. Then you don't need SteamPrices.
  • der_ketzer;541906 said:
    Bookmark my link. It shows you the US-store. Then you don't need SteamPrices.
    Will do!

Today's Daily Deal is the interestingly-named Dangerous High School Girls in Trouble!. It's £4.49 or $4.99, which doesn't quite work out the same.

I have trouble understanding what this game is, not having played it. It's supposed to be an RPG which is based around minigames, but beyond that...
Add Comment