User Avatar Image

The neverending doctor who adventure

posted by PressidentMax on - last edited - Viewed by 3.3K users
You use a short sentance to continue the story from the previous post,
The doctor and Amy stepped out of the TARDIS to find...
151 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Fortunately, it was that much-loved "Dalek Attack" game, and the Doctor had simply regenerated into his next form in defiance of all common sense and continuity; so, he hefted his ray-gun and -
  • suddenly began regenerating again! 'Wait! I shouldn't regenerate!' and then he shoots himself and dies, and would never come back. Suddenly, on the set of MASH, Alan Alda felt a disturbance...
  • because Friar realised he'd forgotten about this thread. So he uses his handy Deus Ex Machina gun to resurrect all timelords and then...
  • ...The Doctor, Guybrush (who's now a god at this point), Sam and Max got into the TARDIS and returned to where LeChuck was but due to the Doctor messing up with the time a bit he was even more powerful than before...
  • more powerful even than the annoying orange. Drunk with power, he...
  • died again. At this point in the story, the Doctor is dead and won't come back. However, in a small pizzaria in San Francisco...
  • A flesh hand reaches out of a spicy mexican chicken flavoured pizza. This then...
  • caused a tremendous change in style for the story. It shall now be done in Iambic Pentameter.

To start...
  • "Iambics march from short to long with a-"
    said the Doctor, interrupted just as he commenced to recite Coleridge by none other than - the Master, and his sinister cry of "Bwahahahahahaha, personally I'm undecided as to whether Coleridge generally got the iambic pentameter right. Bwahahahaha."
  • FitzoliverJ;543787 said:
    "Iambics march from short to long with a-"
    said the Doctor, interrupted just as he commenced to recite Coleridge by none other than - the Master, and his sinister cry of "Bwahahahahahaha, personally I'm undecided as to whether Coleridge generally got the iambic pentameter right. Bwahahahaha."
    Appalled by the master's overuse, the fans revolt and wrap him in cling film for storage. Suddenly an elephant in the room is noticed...
Add Comment