User Avatar Image

Guess the movie Quote

posted by Icedhope on - last edited - Viewed by 12.9K users
Alright the rules are very simple.

Post a line from a movie, and whoever gets a right answer, can post the next quote.

So, I'll go first.

"Want...some...candy?"
410 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Tiny Toon Adventures: How I Spent My Vacation?

"U? WHO R U?"
  • supmandude85;544474 said:
    Tiny Toon Adventures: How I Spent My Vacation?

"U? WHO R U?"
    Wrong. I doubt nobody will get my movie though, since it's rather old and I've never met somebody outside of my family who has seen it. Even if it does have a very famous actor in it.
  • Alcoremortis;544461 said:

"Pain make man think. Thought make man wise. And wisdom...make life endurable."
    Teahouse of the August Moon
    supmandude85;544474 said:

"U? WHO R U?"

I'm sorry, I haven't a clue on this one. It's so vague I don't think it's guessable.

Either way, my quote is
    "And the last thing I remember, I'll never forget it, were his eyes. His eyes because they were filled with this immense... satisfaction. "
  • Remolay;544484 said:
    Teahouse of the August Moon
    You must be the only person I know who isn't related to me who knows that movie even exists. And it's got freakin' Marlon Brando in it!
  • Alcoremortis;544488 said:
    You must be the only person I know who isn't related to me who knows that movie even exists. And it's got freakin' Marlon Brando in it!
    While I admit that I cheated, I did know of the movies existence. I mainly know about it because I had to look it up so I could understand a joke in a radio series.
  • Remolay;544493 said:
    While I admit that I cheated, I did know of the movies existence. I mainly know about it because I had to look it up so I could understand a joke in a radio series.
    This makes me sad...but you should go watch the movie because it is one of the most hilarious and charming movies that I've seen. Also, Marlon Brando becomes so completely Japanese that it's hardly believable.
  • Remolay;544484 said:

I'm sorry, I haven't a clue on this one. It's so vague I don't think it's guessable.

Look at the spelling and what's bold, that makes it easier.
  • You lose! Good day, sir!
  • Charlie and the chocolate factory.

"There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here"
  • supmandude85;544474 said:
    "U? WHO R U?"
    Alice in Wonderland
    Chyron8472;544514 said:
    You lose! Good day, sir!
    Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. I don't believe this line was in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

No quote from me because I can't guess Coolsome's quote without cheating.
Add Comment