User Avatar Image

Guess the movie Quote

posted by Icedhope on - last edited - Viewed by 13.5K users
Alright the rules are very simple.

Post a line from a movie, and whoever gets a right answer, can post the next quote.

So, I'll go first.

"Want...some...candy?"
410 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Oy, I still have a quote to be guessed.
    Remolay;544484 said:

Either way, my quote is
    "And the last thing I remember, I'll never forget it, were his eyes. His eyes because they were filled with this immense... satisfaction. "
  • i have no idea wat this one is

my quote: suddenly the future's looking a whole lot better
  • Back to the Future Part Whatever, I'm too lazy to figure out which one.

"What the hell? When does THIS happen in the movie?"
  • StrongBrush1;544829 said:
    "What the hell am I lookin at? When does THIS happen in the movie?"
    Spaceballs. (Also fixed. No I didn't cheat)

If tomorrow I told the press that, like, a gang-banger will get shot, or a truck load of soldiers will be blown up, nobody panics, because it's "all part of the plan." But when I say that one little old mayor will die… well, then everyone loses their minds!
  • ryannumber1gamer;544570 said:
    i have no idea wat this one is

my quote: suddenly the future's looking a whole lot better
    If you can't guess, don't add a new quote. Things get confusing when too many quotes are going at the same time.
    Chyron8472;544880 said:
    Spaceballs. (Also fixed. No I didn't cheat)

If tomorrow I told the press that, like, a gang-banger will get shot, or a truck load of soldiers will be blown up, nobody panics, because it's "all part of the plan." But when I say that one little old mayor will die… well, then everyone loses their minds!
    The Dark Knight
    coolsome;544517 said:
    "There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here"
    Remolay;544484 said:
    "And the last thing I remember, I'll never forget it, were his eyes. His eyes because they were filled with this immense... satisfaction. "
  • coolsome;544517 said:
    "There is no way out of here. It'll be dark soon. There is no way out of here"
    Manos: The Hands of Fate

Naked blonde walks into a bar with a poodle under one arm, and a two-foot salami under the other. The bartender says, I guess you won't be needing a drink. Naked lady says...
  • The Breakfast Club.

I'm keeping my quote from earlier:

• Pay It Forward, I think?

"I see you shiver with antici... pation."
  • Rocky Horror Picture Show!

Oh yeah, quote:

"Richard! Richard, there's a man... in his underwear... in your kitchen."
  • Weekend at Bernies

Oh, it is not a great anything. Nope, nope nope.
Add Comment