User Avatar Image

"NEED FIX" Sign

posted by Soeroah on - last edited - Viewed by 1.3K users
Having trouble acquiring this item. The carnie keeps saying it belongs to him. How do I persuade him?
6 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'm having the same problem. Is there a bug here, or what needs to be done to steal the "Need Fix" sign?
  • You need to get Lambert Ugly first.
  • I beat the game, you gotta wait until the carnie to hide behind the bush, he will be gone then [SPOILER]you take the sign and put it on the restroom, then people walk away[/SPOILER] and you [SPOILER]take the toliet seat and combine it with lambert.[/SPOILER]

If you haven't got lambert ugly looking first, you gotta [SPOILER]give the fat black guy the free sample cake and get him to ride the black guys ride[/SPOILER]. then all you need is the [SPOILER]toilet seat combine the toilet seat to lambert and show him to the info lady, and your in.[/SPOILER]
  • The jittery carnie never leaves. I think perhaps the game is bugged because I did something out of the order it expected? Or maybe I'm still missing something that needs to happen before he'll leave. I already have Lambert Ugly.
  • I'm not sure, but I think you'll have to enter him in the contest as well. On my second playthrough (after running into the bug the first time), he didn't leave when I expected him to, so I just went around doing other things I knew I was supposed to do, and suddenly he was gone.
  • jsczar;545395 said:
    The jittery carnie never leaves. I think perhaps the game is bugged because I did something out of the order it expected? Or maybe I'm still missing something that needs to happen before he'll leave. I already have Lambert Ugly.
    He leaves right after you get Lambert to ride the [SPOILER]sexual ride, lamert gets off and his face is ugly[/SPOILER], and then go to the info lady and [SPOILER]she says it's not ugly enough[/SPOILER], the carnie leaves. You gotta get the [SPOILER]need fix sign to get the toilet seat[/SPOILER], so you can't mess up.

I think the carnie leaves when [SPOILER]you get the map from the info lady.[/SPOILER]
Add Comment