User Avatar Image

The Obligatory Halloween Costumes Thread

posted by StrongBrush1 on - last edited - Viewed by 1K users
Since it is now October and the month of All Hallow's Eve is upon us, I felt that someone was eventually going to have to post this kind of thread.

So, here are the guidelines for this thread. You may:

1. Talk about your Halloween costumes past, present and future.

2. Post photos of your costumes.

3. Give feedback on other people's costumes.

Have fun, and Happy Halloween to everybody!
21 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'm going to be the scariest thing ever for Halloween...MYSELF!

Probably as a vampire. Since I do love wearing my very realistic vampire fangs and it's hilarious to watch people trying to politely avoid staring at them. Especially, when I very carefully use an umbrella to walk around outside during the day and constantly carry a small coffee mug filled with a thick red liquid everywhere I go...
  • Last year, the neighborhood near where I lived was shocked and apalled at the sight of a six-foot tall "werewolf" with a gun roaming around the neighborhood.

This year, I will up the ante for the sequel.
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    Alcoremortis;546257 said:

Probably as a vampire.
    If I dressed as a vampire, it would be in this wig:

I'd drench myself in glitter and spend the entire night pouting and staring soulfully into middle distance.
  • I am gonna go as Assy McGee.. I will wear a black mask, long sleeve shirt, gloves, boots holster and no pants... I will walk backwards the whole night.
  • puzzlebox;546263 said:
    If I dressed as a vampire, it would be in this wig:

I'd drench myself in glitter and spend the entire night pouting and staring soulfully into middle distance.
    I tend to go for the very subtle classic vampire. Mainly because I would never be able to pull off a sparkly one with a straight face. And frankly, it's impossible to stare off meaningfully at middle distances if you're constantly chortling.
  • I wanna go as Marceline The Vampire Queen but I don't think I'd look right for it even with the make-up and stuff. I might just be lazy.
  • puzzlebox;546263 said:
    Must. Resist. Urge. To. Punch. My. Monitor...

:mad:

... Great, now I need to buy a new monitor!
  • I'd like to dress up for Halloween.

But I never get the chance to do it anymore. :'(

I'd love to dress up as Heavy though.
    With glorious Sandvich and Sacha.

Probably would make a decent Mario too.
    (A little too tall though...)

EDIT: Maybe The King too.

(King Harnikian that is!)
  • If I had the time and a reason to dress up on Halloween, I would totally want to do a Green Hornet costume. That said, I would probably just end up wearing one of my convention costumes again. Probably BLU Spy.
  • Reusing either my Persona or Portal costume. Unless I can actually finish my Darla one. No sewing machine doesn't help.
Add Comment