User Avatar Image

Season 4 Speculation/Suggestion Thread

posted by Tricky_bluefox on - last edited - Viewed by 38.9K users
I'm addicted to it I need it and it's awesome so after I'm done playing the devils playhouse ten more times when can I expect to pre order season 4
451 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I need to satisfy my inner freelance police. If any administrators are reading I wouldn't mind the following in S4, and thanks for reading:

    Places to go:
    China
    Russia
    Swamps of Florida
    Mexico (for T.H.E.M. maybe)

    Pop culture references:
    Sex and the City
    Jackie Chan (his voice if possible)
    Real housewives
    Bad Girls Club
    Terra Nova

    New Characters (Male or Female):
    Tiger
    Armadillo
    Ant Eater
    Panda
    Koala
  • Tricky_bluefox;551960 said:
    Pop culture references:
    Sex and the City
    Jackie Chan (his voice if possible)
    Real housewives
    Bad Girls Club
    ...What in god's name? o_o
  • Tricky_bluefox;551960 said:
    I need to satisfy my inner freelance police. If any administrators are reading I wouldn't mind the following in S4, and thanks for reading:

    Places to go:
    China
    Russia
    Swamps of Florida
    Mexico (for T.H.E.M. maybe)

    Pop culture references:
    Sex and the City
    Jackie Chan (his voice if possible)
    Real housewives
    Bad Girls Club
    Terra Nova

    New Characters (Male or Female):
    Tiger
    Armadillo
    Ant Eater
    Panda
    Koala
    now is my turn...

    Places to go:
    The New Office
    Sam & Max's House
    The Street
    Sub-Basement of Solitude
    Stuckeys
    The Moon
    White House
    The Mars
    HELL (season 2 episode 5)

    Pop culture references:
    wizards of waverly place (actors voice)
    The Muppets
    Phineas and Ferb (animation movie and tv sereis)
    Team Fortress 2 (mann co.)
    Sonic Generations
    Mario kart 7
    portal 2
    homestarrunner.com
    Penny Arcade
    Johnny test
    Disney pixar's cars one and two (for the new DeSoto like this one.)

    New & Return Characters (Male or Female):
    The Geek (new voice or not?)
    the Aliens (from mars)
    Bosco
    Flint Paper
    Lorne
    Mack Salmon
    Sybil Pandemik's baby
    Natasha
    Moo Hoo Man
    Sam Jr.
    Gabe Newell (cameo appear)
  • I like that list especially Mars.
  • Tricky_bluefox;552397 said:
    I like that list especially Mars.
    First word thank you, Second OW!
  • If people dont want to see season 4 by 2012 why would you click on Sam and Max season 4 speculation thread in the first place.
  • Tricky_bluefox;552591 said:
    If people dont want to see season 4 by 2012 why would you click on Sam and Max season 4 speculation thread in the first place.
    you mean 3 people don't want it? well because they don't care
  • At last there should be in polish < Self-service store > & season 4 Max, because I have season pole 1 only in polish and I understand season only 1, mum < beguile > < have > hope < stuff >, that season will be 4 in polish
    (sorry, That I am in 4 class a bit well english not understand not know too only)
  • So, but I would like season 4 in polish, because I am pole and I understand season 1 only. sorry, That you do not understand I be in 4 class well too only. But does not have polish version still 2 and 3 season.
Add Comment