15 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Sheen gets fired by CBS and gets replaced by Ashton Kutcher.
  • It's just an hour long recording on a regretful executive crying to the massive loss due to the shows creation.
  • Y'know, to be honest, I've never watched the show. So, I don't really know whether it's good or not, though it sounds kinda dumb. I mean, I liked Jimmy Neutron growing up, but a show about Sheen getting stranded on an alien planet? I don't see a lot of potential in there.
  • RingmasterJ5;552003 said:
    A year later, Nickelodeon releases "Planet Patrick", "Planet Cosmo" and "Planet That Small Orange Idiot in Underwear and a Cape". All end the same way.
    Planet Stimpy, however, is FUCKING AWESOME.
  • Scnew;552274 said:
    Planet Stimpy, however, is FUCKING AWESOME.
    Until the horror that would be "Planet Stimpy Adult Party Cartoon Show", that is.

Planet Skeeter would be bought out by Disney, who would lower the show's quality, and Planet GIR would... *shudder* I don't want to think about that. I already hate the Zim fanbase as it is.
  • Making the ensemble darkhorse(s) the main character(s) almost never works. The only show I've seen that did it well was Underfist, and that only got a pilot which was never picked up.
  • Insane Guy of Doom;552866 said:
    Making the ensemble darkhorse(s) the main character(s) almost never works. The only show I've seen that did it well was Underfist, and that only got a pilot which was never picked up.
    It worked in SBCG4AP. Strong Bad is a much more fun character to play than Homestar.
  • Insane Guy of Doom;552866 said:
    Making the ensemble darkhorse(s) the main character(s) almost never works. The only show I've seen that did it well was Underfist, and that only got a pilot which was never picked up.
    All I rememeber was there was a planned triology that never picked up.
    Would have loved to see that become a show though.
  • tredlow;552880 said:
    It worked in SBCG4AP. Strong Bad is a much more fun character to play than Homestar.
    Strongbad pretty much is the main character though, homestarrunner.com hasn't been about Homestar Runner for a long time before SBCG4AP.
  • Insane Guy of Doom;553347 said:
    Strongbad pretty much is the main character though, homestarrunner.com hasn't been about Homestar Runner for a long time before SBCG4AP.
    Actually, that's true, I take that back. Instead, I'll say "It worked for homestarrunner.com". I mean, SBemail is basically a spinoff.
Add Comment