User Avatar Image

Casting Contest!! - Where is Mildred?

posted by Silverwolfpet on - last edited - Viewed by 405 users
I'm holding auditions for Kauff's wife, Mildred!

All the info you need... you can get by clicking on the picture:
[CENTER]

KAUFF IS LOOKING FOR MILDRED!
-Have you seen her?-

...are YOU Mildred?[/CENTER]

In case you don't know about Kauff or Gustav or their show, Ask a Monkeyologist, you can see it all here.
14 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Awesome! Though...I think the probability of me being able to look like an old lady is really small. Maybe if I had my stage makeup kit with me, I could do something. And knowing me, I'd end up just doing a really offensive Irish accent or something anyways...
  • you have to be a GIRL to enter
    AAAAAWWWWWW!!!

You're no fun!

No good blue meanies!

OH WAIT! You guys make movies?

Cool!

Let us be great friends!

RAINBOW! :D
  • Do I get bonus points for actually crocheting during the video? I can make the Doctor's scarf.
  • Wait. If the idea is to have a Mrs. Doubtfire type of granny, maybe it should be acceptable for guys to enter...
  • I may audition for this.
  • Icedhope;553586 said:
    I may audition for this.
    This I have to see...
  • Alcoremortis;553585 said:
    Wait. If the idea is to have a Mrs. Doubtfire type of granny, maybe it should be acceptable for guys to enter...
    YES! I AGREE!

How can we live in such a world where a man cannot dress up in drag and pretend to be a woman?

I REJECT THIS REALITY!

SUPERBOY PUNCH!!!

EDIT: Don't take me seriously. My body is doped up on suger. Curse you Jellybeans! Why do you have to be so deceptively delicious! >:/
  • Ok guys... back to business. This is a thread about Kauff and Gustav auditions.
  • RetroVortex;553580 said:
    AAAAAWWWWWW!!!

You're no fun!

No good blue meanies!

OH WAIT! You guys make movies?

Cool!

Let us be great friends!

RAINBOW! :D
    So... many... colors...
  • Alcoremortis;553585 said:
    Wait. If the idea is to have a Mrs. Doubtfire type of granny, maybe it should be acceptable for guys to enter...
    O.o Erm... okaaay...
    Icedhope;553586 said:
    I may audition for this.
    O.O
    RetroVortex;553589 said:
    YES! I AGREE!

How can we live in such a world where a man cannot dress up in drag and pretend to be a woman?

I REJECT THIS REALITY!
    Did I mention that there are already too many guys on this show? We need more women, man!!

Of course, nothing can stop you to send me the auditions. Just...try to dress up...decently. o.o
Add Comment