User Avatar Image

Will TellTale be selling other Jurassic Park merchandise as well?

posted by waroftheworlds01 on - last edited - Viewed by 15.3K users
So, I was looking through the TellTale Store and I see Back to the Future shirts, Back to the Future card game, and a bunch of other merchandise from their games. So I have to ask...

Will they be selling Jurassic Park merchandise as well?

Cause I could use a new Jurassic Park shirt. And a Jurassic Park card game would be cool.
212 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Icebear;555874 said:
    hey waroftheworlds i just went out and bought that leather bound book for JP and LW i have never read the books before sooo this will all be new to me
    i got the same one. awesome books but be sure to keep it clean lol
  • Icebear;555874 said:
    hey waroftheworlds i just went out and bought that leather bound book for JP and LW i have never read the books before sooo this will all be new to me
    Awesome! And enjoy, they are both really good.
  • Michael Parks;555864 said:
    We've got five different t-shirt designs that will be hitting the store soon and they're all very, very cool.

    We're looking at other potential merchandise, but nothing is final yet. The shirts are going up soon for sure.
    Then I'll consider myself 5 t-shirts richer very soon! Glad to know the Telltale team is working on more merch!
  • Are you guys gonna, uh, sell sodas or somethin'? Uh, 'cause I-I, um, I went up to my apartments machines 'cause, uh, I've had all these sweets and I thought maybe I'd get something salty, and maybe somebody would, uh............

    Oh, I, uh, would like to see some kind of toy or doll of Mr. DNA.
  • michael parks;555864 said:
    we've got five different t-shirt designs that will be hitting the store soon and they're all very, very cool.

    We're looking at other potential merchandise, but nothing is final yet. The shirts are going up soon for sure.
    awesome!
  • I just hope that someone is considering some kind of figurine of the Troodons.
  • Shadowknight1;555928 said:
    I just hope that someone is considering some kind of figurine of the Troodons.
    I think fugurines of all Dinosaurs on the park, maybe even a Telltale designed Baryonyx? *nudge nudge wink wink*
  • I'm still voting for the Barbosol can prop. Some posters would be nice and I would murder for an affordable replica of Dr. Grant's fossilized raptor claw.
  • Posters would be okay, but I prefer the art prints! That would be so awesome!
  • Barbasol Can with hidden compartment, the rain coats. The novels and films would definitely be appreciated.

    A Nedry screensaver needs to be included on the DVD; period, the end. Perhaps a semi-interactive one that shows a rendering of the computer interface and switches between various areas, but if you try to click on anything, it throws up the "Magic Word" access denied screen.
Add Comment