User Avatar Image

Which games are you currently playing?

posted by patters on - last edited - Viewed by 51.7K users
basically name a game or more that you are currently playing (or have been recently) and say what you think of it.

Prince of Persia (newest): It is OK, not as good as the last 3, the removal of death as a deterrent is irritating, I wish they had not done it, it seems like a way to appeal to "casuals". I think the combat is dry and repetitive also.

Smash Bros:brawl: Overall an excellent game, however a lot of the mechanics from melee worked better in my opinion

Halo Wars: the best RTS I have played on a console, over simplified compared to PC ones, although that is to be expected. It is a pity Ensemble don't exist anymore
3.6K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Profanity BANNED
    My PC can't run Skyrim, so I just curled up and am currently weeping in Morrowind.
  • Somebody want to buy me Skyrim as an early Christmas gift? God will bless you. Or the stars or something else if you don't believe in God. Or if you don't believe in anything you'll feel really good.

I promise.
  • Gman5852;556260 said:
    Same thing happened with Portal 2.
    And just as last time, I'm going to be totally out of the loop. But I wasn't going to get Skyrim as my birthday gift when I own two Elder Scrolls games I haven't touched yet. And it'll probably take me quite a bit longer to get Skyrim than it did for me to get Portal 2.
  • We should start a thread for all the people who don't own Skyrim and are still in the process of trying to get around to playing the other Elder Scrolls games.
  • Are any of them Mac compatible? I want to try one but I don't like dual booting if I can avoid it.
  • Sigh... loser mode for me from here on out.

Skyrim can't run on my PC, and I wasn't invited to the Beta of SW:TOR. :(
  • Zeek;556446 said:
    Sigh... loser mode for me from here on out.

Skyrim can't run on my PC
    Why not?

System Requirements

Minimum:
    [LIST]
    Processor: Dual Core 2.0GHz or equivalent processor
    Memory: 2GB System RAM
    Hard Disk Space: 6GB free HDD Space
    Video Card: Direct X 9.0c compliant video card with 512 MB of RAM
    Sound: DirectX compatible sound card

[/LIST]
  • Chyron8472;556495 said:
    Why not?
    Wait, seriously?! Those are the specs?! :eek: I was expecting something higher given all the press demos, like Arkham Asylum specs or something around there.

Now if only I had the cash... and a job...
  • I just finished Ghost Trick. It's fun!
  • Captain Mickey;556273 said:
    With the lacking of the console, I can't play Skyrim. But it's cool, cause I have Professor Layton and the Last Specter.
    This. Very into the Last Specter right now. I always love how I get sucked into these Layton games.
Add Comment