User Avatar Image

Telltale damages the JP jeep they borrowed

posted by WARP10CK on - last edited - Viewed by 5.5K users
According to the neogaf/something aweful´s forums Telltale apperantly has borrowed the JP jeep, and the man that let Telltale borrow it are not to happy about it´s condition right now.

The link under sends you to neogaf forums with pictures before and after.
I respect you as game designers telltale but I am not lending you my car.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=451954
158 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • LOL if I was the guy lol I would take it to Judge Judy
  • There's a big difference between people saying they are boycotting and actually are.
  • I posted this becaues I thought it was interesting story I have preordered and I am still looking forward to playing the game, and this instant hate against Telltale is sad.
  • WARP10CK;557188 said:
    I posted this becaues I thought it was interesting story I have preordered and I am still looking forward to playing the game, and this instant hate against Telltale is sad.
    Agreed 100%
  • I love internet hypocrisy instead of getting the full story since all they do is become the judge, jury, and executioner. We might as well be living with “Salem Witch Trials” from the fifteenth century. I want to see what tell-tale has to say before leaping to conclusions.

Oh, and look at the new posters who are saying they are canceling their game today; are probably from Reddit. Look at their joining date (Nov 2011). They probably never pre-ordered in the first place.
  • One word : Bullshit.
  • I'm still buying the game as well. This jeep incident is between the owner and TellTale, not us. Buy the game, enjoy the game and let them work it out themselves.
  • Dear TellTale,

I hope this is worth all the bad publicity. It will cost you more to deal with this than simply just paying for the damages that you are responsible for. You know you are wrong, and I for one, will NEVER ... and I mean NEVER buy anything, that has anything to do with your company ever again. No games, items, memoribilia, sound tracks, dvds, promotional items ... NOTHING.

I canceled my pre-order, I will not buy this game. I will not buy any other game you produce. I hope the world follows suit.

Looks like they are ...

http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/mbydq/i_let_telltale_borrow_my_jurassic_park_jeep_and/

Welcome to the digital age you turds.
  • Yeah, haha I wouldn't cancel a preorder over this. Anyone who was really planning on buying the game wouldn't cancel either. These boycotters are full of it, HIGHLY doubt they were going to get the game in the first place.
  • TellTaleScrewsPeople;557208 said:
    Dear TellTale,

I hope this is worth all the bad publicity. It will cost you more to deal with this than simply just paying for the damages that you are responsible for. You know you are wrong, and I for one, will NEVER ... and I mean NEVER buy anything, that has anything to do with your company ever again. No games, items, memoribilia, sound tracks, dvds, promotional items ... NOTHING.

I canceled my pre-order, I will not buy this game. I will not buy any other game you produce. I hope the world follows suit.

Looks like they are ...

http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/mbydq/i_let_telltale_borrow_my_jurassic_park_jeep_and/

Welcome to the digital age you turds.
    Nice one bro, did you join just to say that? All that info was what we were just talking about, you just reposted it. Hope you get deleted.
This discussion has been closed.