User Avatar Image

Telltale damages the JP jeep they borrowed

posted by WARP10CK on - last edited - Viewed by 5.5K users
According to the neogaf/something aweful´s forums Telltale apperantly has borrowed the JP jeep, and the man that let Telltale borrow it are not to happy about it´s condition right now.

The link under sends you to neogaf forums with pictures before and after.
I respect you as game designers telltale but I am not lending you my car.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=451954
158 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Elvenmonk;557442 said:
    While it is childish, but if after 2-3 months and he keeps getting dicked around or hasn't recievec compensation, then this is the best way to do it. However, it is nice to see TellTale pay him now that it's settled.
    If you read what Kevin said, he tried to get the insurance to pay him, but it never happened. So he just payed him directly to end it.
  • I'm thinking this is over...that we need to lock this thread.
  • Faceslasher;557443 said:
    If you read what Kevin said, he tried to get the insurance to pay him, but it never happened. So he just payed him directly to end it.
    Which is why I said if he feels like. Perhaps he could've felt like TellTale was just really giving him the run around. Things like that happen often.
  • Icedhope;557444 said:
    I'm thinking this is over...that we need to lock this thread.
    That'd be for the best. Just put all this behind us.

On the bright side, this definitely drummed up a whole lot more attention to the JP game. No such thing as bad publicity. ;)
  • It's perfect time to end thread, so much bitching and arguing, all is settled.
  • Yeah, lock this thread already!
  • I think a little while longer so a lot of the haters can read the response.
  • So this is how TellTale celebrates their midnight launch. With bad publicity that will maybe turn into good publicity, that has caused A LOT of attention to spawn onto this forum that has ever existed. lol.

Maybe Jurassic Park will make millions and then they can make a sequel to stuff in Lost World. I'd buy it. :l
  • as long as they steer far away from the film The Lost World, I'm for it.
  • Laphin;557454 said:
    So this is how TellTale celebrates their midnight launch. With bad publicity that will maybe turn into good publicity, that has caused A LOT of attention to spawn onto this forum that has ever existed. lol.

Maybe Jurassic Park will make millions and then they can make a sequel to stuff in Lost World. I'd buy it. :l
    You think this is a publicity stunt? Please go back to Reddit, Kevin explained himself. Don't you think thats enough?

END THE THREAD
This discussion has been closed.