User Avatar Image

Another Bust

posted by bloodkiller630 on - last edited - Viewed by 402 users
watch telltales will find problems with it or make it better, and then we have too wait another 7 to 8 months, maybe add some dinosaurs that they forgot to put in, make it 6 episodes instead of 4 who knows, i am not betting anything on this, not so sure, but could be another failure release date:(:(:(
9 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Not possible. The Xbox 360 version is coming out, or may be out already(?).
  • Noo! I have hope! The episodes could be getting uploaded this second!
  • Shadowknight1;558152 said:
    Not possible. The Xbox 360 version is coming out, or may be out already(?).
    Some people on the forums already have the XBox Edition. So we have to wait for the PC :(
  • Steam release already postponed (by some hours but still).
  • Shadowknight1;558152 said:
    Not possible. The Xbox 360 version is coming out, or may be out already(?).
    Went to GamesStop to pick up my copy and UPS delayed the shipment :(
  • bloodkiller630;558147 said:
    watch telltales will find problems with it or make it better, and then we have too wait another 7 to 8 months, maybe add some dinosaurs that they forgot to put in, make it 6 episodes instead of 4 who knows, i am not betting anything on this, not so sure, but could be another failure release date:(:(:(
    I was really starting to wonder the same thing, but yeah, surely the console versions of the game are out now... Be kind of hard to take it all back. From what I have read, telltale doesn't have the release date stuff down very well, some people may not get it until the 16th.
  • telltale if your looking at this thread please unlock it kind of irritated and excited at the same time
  • bloodkiller630;558165 said:
    telltale if your looking at this thread please unlock it kind of irritated and excited at the same time
    im fearing the worst.....more dissapointment again..... steam says it should release at 8PM est so thats my hope....but if they delayed game shipments....i fear we have another bust....atleast for consoles...... telltale Your Input would be amazing right now.....
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    Sorry, WHAT?

You'll have the game in a few hours.
    Please restrict the waiting panic to the appropriate existing threads.

This one is closed because it's just ... stupid.
This discussion has been closed.