User Avatar Image

Problems launching Jurassic Park game...

posted by wolf_blitz on - last edited - Viewed by 948 users
I have downloaded and installed my digital copy of the game, but when i attempt to launch the game it keeps saying that i have to be connected to the internet to launch...Clearly im connected to the internet, and my firewall is not blocking the game, SO WTF?!
19 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • i have a 40mbps dsl hook up.... i dont see what the issue is please help!!
  • hmm... try running it in admin.. I know some people had some problems with the back to the future launcher and that seemed to fix it.
  • Irishmile;558440 said:
    hmm... try running it in admin.. I know some people had some problems with the back to the future launcher and that seemed to fix it.
    i take it back, now its just stuck loading on the same screen but it says im connected now.
  • No problem.. I'm still waiting for my download to finish... cant wait to play.
  • i dont know what to do, but its just stuck on the same screen not frozen or locked up just says loading...
  • wolf_blitz;558431 said:
    i have a 40mbps dsl hook up.... i dont see what the issue is please help!!
    I thought DSL technology maxed out at 9Mb/sec?
  • xbskid;558474 said:
    I thought DSL technology maxed out at 9Mb/sec?
    no. but thats besides the point i can run bf3 online on my 360 with my internet connection just fine with no lag so i just need to know whats wrong with my game it just sits there on the loading screen.
  • Did you try running it as an admin?
  • Michael Parks;558488 said:
    Did you try running it as an admin?
    yes i did, like i said it only gets me past the part that says i am offline, now it just says loading... on the right hand side of the screen that first comes up when you right click on the exe file and run as administrator.
  • Can you provide me with a DXDiag file, please?

To send a DXDiag, click the Start menu, click Run, and then type in DXDiag and press enter. After it loads, click Save All Information and save the file where you'll be able to easily find it. Open the file and then press Ctrl+A followed by Ctrl+C to copy the contents of the file, and then include that in a reply.
This discussion has been closed.