User Avatar Image

use your username and password to unlock the game !

posted by kasaki89 on - last edited - Viewed by 2.6K users
do all of your jurassic park games say that too ? mine does and im a little worried..also it says i got it feb 20 .. but i got the delux edition too which isnt there..i hope im not screwed
24 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I can download the sound track and commentary now, Is it because I got the deluxe edition? and Im just waiting to download this epic game for Mac! Hope its released tonight!
  • JurassicPark Fan;558507 said:
    I can download the sound track and commentary now, Is it because I got the deluxe edition?
    Yes, everyone who ordered the Deluxe edition gets to download the soundtrack and commentaries for the game as an added bonus :)
  • What exactly is the commentary? Mine is still downloading.
  • jurassiraptor;558532 said:
    What exactly is the commentary? Mine is still downloading.
    Not sure. I'll know in about 20 mins when my download finishes. I find it a bit surprising that it's about half a gig larger than the game itself.
  • User Avatar Image
    Sinaz20 Telltale Alumni
    xbskid;558561 said:
    Not sure. I'll know in about 20 mins when my download finishes. I find it a bit surprising that it's about half a gig larger than the game itself.
    Taking the commentaries off disc allowed us to double the length of the commentaries from previous games (BttF being the only other experience I had with Telltale commentaries.) We were able to talk a lot more in depth about the game.

But um... DON'T watch the commentaries before you played the game. :P Fair warning!

Oh-- and to answer jurassiraptor-- the comentaries are video playthroughs with an assortment of artists, designers, engineers, and producers chatting about the making of the games.
  • The commentary is a separate file. Look all the way to the bottom of your games list.
  • Sinaz20;558573 said:

Oh-- and to answer jurassiraptor-- the comentaries are video playthroughs with an assortment of artists, designers, engineers, and producers chatting about the making of the games.
    Sweet! Mine just finished DLing and I see that now! Awesome idea.
  • Are the commentaries something that get installed alongside the game, or are they standalone videos?
  • xbskid;558594 said:
    Are the commentaries something that get installed alongside the game, or are they standalone videos?
    You install them separately. They have their own link.
  • divisionten;558599 said:
    You install them separately. They have their own link.
    Actually, there's no installation; they're a set of four loose mp4 files (I just looked at the zip file).
Add Comment