User Avatar Image

Which games are you currently playing?

posted by patters on - last edited - Viewed by 53.5K users
basically name a game or more that you are currently playing (or have been recently) and say what you think of it.

Prince of Persia (newest): It is OK, not as good as the last 3, the removal of death as a deterrent is irritating, I wish they had not done it, it seems like a way to appeal to "casuals". I think the combat is dry and repetitive also.

Smash Bros:brawl: Overall an excellent game, however a lot of the mechanics from melee worked better in my opinion

Halo Wars: the best RTS I have played on a console, over simplified compared to PC ones, although that is to be expected. It is a pity Ensemble don't exist anymore
3.6K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • GuruGuru214;560635 said:
    See, I'm not having that problem. I'm pretty early on in Sequence 3 and I've done the first Desmond memory (which was interesting), and I quit last night because I was bored. I miss my crossbow, my health is shit, I barely have any buildings renovated, and I don't have the money to do anything about it.

Also, I sort of feel like Constantinople doesn't draw me in the way Rome did. Rome started to feel familiar very quickly, but I still barely know my way around Istanbul.
    That Desmond memory was pretty interesting. I've unlocked the 2nd one but not done it yet. I'm most of the way through Sequence 3, I think. I do miss the crossbow mind, just gonna save to save up for it I guess. I know what you mean about Istanbul, it is harder to learn your way around it maybe because the streets are narrower and more winding and darker too. I don't know, I'm just into it right now. Hopefully it'll grow on you too.
  • JedExodus;560566 said:
    Currently playing Skyward Sword.

Skyrim, can do one. Zelda's where it's at.
    Wait its out!! I thought it came out on the 20th!
  • Secret Fawful;560627 said:
    They're really like playing Super Mario 64 but if each level only had one star in it, though.
    Yeah. I wish they had focused on bigger worlds like in 64 or Galaxy. doesn't change the fact that it's an absolute blast.
  • JedExodus;560566 said:
    Currently playing Skyward Sword..
    What? How did you get it a day early?
  • JedExodus;560566 said:
    Currently playing Skyward Sword.

Skyrim, can do one. Zelda's where it's at.
    Every time I so much as here Skyward Sword be so much as casually being mention I get anxious; I want to play it sooooooo badly!
  • Son of a bitch. I forgot about that fan-made "HD remake" of Link's Awakening that came out a few months ago. This would've been the perfect time to give it a shot.

Unfortunately, I just finished Eagle's Tower in Link's Awakening DX, so I don't think I want to go through the game again.
  • GuruGuru214;560844 said:
    Son of a bitch. I forgot about that fan-made "HD remake" of Link's Awakening that came out a few months ago. This would've been the perfect time to give it a shot.

Unfortunately, I just finished Eagle's Tower in Link's Awakening DX, so I don't think I want to go through the game again.
    Oh man. The art in those screenshots is just all over the place. I'll play a bit of it but I find it hard to look at stuff like that. I still haven't beaten Link's Awakening yet (I'm in the Eagle's Tower on the 3DS version, so I should finish it on that platform when I get back to it).
  • Gman5852;560658 said:
    Wait its out!! I thought it came out on the 20th!
    It's released today (the 18th) in Europe. Some retailers started selling it one day early though.

EDIT: Oh, and I'm playing The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D.
  • Finished Link's Awakening. Probably going to be splitting my time between Ocarina of Time and Assassin's Creed: Revelations for now. I'd like to finish Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask in the next week so I can bring a portable Zelda (Oracle of Ages) to my aunt's house on Thanksgiving.
  • Chyron8472;560734 said:
    What? How did you get it a day early?
    Man-whoring. No, I was generously pre-ordered it by a friend and it arrived a day early in the post. :)

Did I mention it's absolutely unreal? It'll make you grow tits on your armpits.
Add Comment