17 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • in the beginning with the binoculars look at the road right by the dinosaur footprints and u will see the tour car.
    i will keep a lookout for more Easter eggs! :)
  • sniperwar10;560726 said:
    in the beginning with the binoculars look at the road right by the dinosaur footprints and u will see the tour car.
    i will keep a lookout for more Easter eggs! :)
    You mean the Jeep.
  • Wrong Thread Title! It warns before Spoilers but only for BTTF! Maybe someone chould change it to Jurassic Park!
  • MarkoH01;560989 said:
    Wrong Thread Title! It warns before Spoilers but only for BTTF! Maybe someone chould change it to Jurassic Park!
    Derp!

Its fine as it is:
    Jurassic Park forum, so its about jurassic park.
    Spoiler Tag, so its a spoiler about jurassic park.
    BTTF Easter Egg, so its a spoiler about a BTTF easter egg in Jurassic park.

The fact alone it is IN THE JURASSIC PARK FORUM gives away what the spoiler is about.
  • Emo Hoe;560992 said:
    Derp!
    Its fine as it is:
    Jurassic Park forum, so its about jurassic park.
    Spoiler Tag, so its a spoiler about jurassic park.
    BTTF Easter Egg, so its a spoiler about a BTTF easter egg in Jurassic park.
    The fact alone it is IN THE JURASSIC PARK FORUM gives away what the spoiler is about.
    I understand it now but your tone could have been a bit nicer. I didn't want to criticize anybody just correct a possible mistake.
  • MarkoH01;560989 said:
    Wrong Thread Title! It warns before Spoilers but only for BTTF! Maybe someone chould change it to Jurassic Park!
    Changed it, I was already on the line of doing so when I first created the topic, but yeah I didn't lol
  • spikesboy;561137 said:
    where was this as i thought i had looked at aeverything possible but maybe not
    When you go up to the tree in Nedry's clearing as Nima go to the far right of the screen. Its hidden in the grass
Add Comment