User Avatar Image

What's episode 5?

posted by dirtywhitesniperjr. on - last edited - Viewed by 2.3K users
I herd there was 5 episodes so whats episode 5?
29 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • dirtywhitesniperjr.;562782 said:
    I herd there was 5 episodes so whats episode 5?
    there isnt one just 4 episodes, there was going too be one though but got tooken out
  • Instead of the game being broken into 5 episodes one every month for 5 months they released it complete and in four episodes instead of 5.
  • Can anybody inform us what was planned to be in the missing episode. As I remember during tunnel escape scene, two panels at the junction mentioning motor pool, tour rides, staff village...was any of those locations planned to be in the missing episode?
  • I'm guessing the missing episode had something to do with Dr. Sorkin's dead assistant. In the first episode, we hear his voice in the background, but after that Sorkin just states that he's gone but we never know why...
  • Do not quote me on this.. but I do not really think there IS a missing episode... I sort of assumed when the game was delayed it was just sort of re-edited into four episodes.
  • Irishmile;562809 said:
    Do not quote me on this.. but I do not really think there IS a missing episode... I sort of assumed when the game was delayed it was just sort of re-edited into four episodes.
    If I recall it was an offshoot storyline with Jess being split off from Gerry, but I don't recall why. I'm sure it got condensed into whatever we have now though.
  • Yes, the explanation was definitely missed.
  • TP3D;562916 said:
    Yes, the explanation was definitely missed.
    There was an explanation but it felt so ...thrown in.
  • Johro;562925 said:
    There was an explanation but it felt so ...thrown in.
    They mention in the commentary that there was a subplot where they good looking for the assitants and find his body. At first I thought the Troodon had used the assistant to build their "nest" until it was revealed to be D-caf. I think from a logical perspective it made more sense for him to be the one in the nest. From a character development stand point it made sense to be D-caf.
Add Comment