User Avatar Image

Generic 'Telltale should make...' thread

posted by Stalkers on - last edited - Viewed by 27.1K users
Was this ever discussed as a potential license? The book series is immensely popular and I guess the license isn't too expensive since the TV series bombed. The stories contain quite a bit of detective work and therefore could probably easily adapted into a computer game, probably as a kind of side story to the ongoing story arc - I mean, there are tons of novellas and short stories already.
774 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I do think that the look of Toonstruck or Who Framed Roger Rabbit could be achieved by putting cel-shaded characters alongside realistically-rendered characters. Poker Night would probably have looked that way if Max and the Heavy weren't also really cartoony.
  • The thing is, WFRR would be almost impossible to get right. The original had such a unique charm.
  • LuigiHann;563175 said:
    The Jim Henson company makes some CGI kid's shows now, and they use a machine called a "Waldo" that captures their hand movements to allow them to control digital characters through physical puppetry. It's pretty cool.
    Ooh, that's perfect!
  • It would be perfect for an action/adventure puzzler game with controls kind of like in Jurassic park! Alot of people would kill for a video game of that show! :D
  • The guy who plays Merlin is from my town, he blanked out friend Steve in the filling station last year some time. Even though Steve is a complete tool, we have all put Merlin/Morgan into our deadly enemies lists.
  • JedExodus;563815 said:
    The guy who plays Merlin is from my town, he blanked out friend Steve in the filling station last year some time. Even though Steve is a complete tool, we have all put Merlin/Morgan into our deadly enemies lists.
    Still, would you play a game version?
  • We seem to have had a lot of threads pop up lately for games that Telltale should make. In the past we had one thread for these ideas, but that seems lost to the ages now, so I figured I'd make a new one. Hopefully this will reduce the number of threads popping up for people to mock.

I'll kick us off with...

I think it'd be awesome if TT made a Battlestar Galactica game. All the dialogue and story development that TT does well, mixed with spaceships and robots. Sweet.
  • Anathaen;563826 said:
    Still, would you play a game version?
    I wouldn't.

I walked in on my Dad watching something on TV a couple weeks ago, and when I looked at the screen I honest-to-god thought it was a parody. The make-up on the old wizard was hilarious, and the acting was so cheesy!

Then he told me it was Merlin.

True story.
  • Ah, but who with?

Eyes up Secret Fawful
Add Comment