User Avatar Image

PC Nutrispecs

posted by lovetodo22 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users
When they finally come out, will I need to redownload the games specifically off the internet, will it automatically update, or will downloading from disc with internet active cause them to appear?:confused:
14 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • They're never coming out, so you have nothing to worry about! :p
  • Lol.. Been a while since this one popped up.... The other day I photoshopped Gerry with the groucho Marx glasses and a fake mustache and thought about making the glasses nutrispecs as a joke.
  • Because they are referenced in the booklet in 305. Plus the Telltale staff had said before that they would do it eventually.
  • Nevermind, I hadn't read the Console-exclusive Bonuses forum Thread before posting this. I would never have assumed that they would pull that! I'm guessing that at this point, they probably don't even care about Sam and Max fans enough to ever release a season 4. If they are working on a fourth season, I feel they owe it to their PC fans to let us know now instead of keeping us on our nerves. UNLIKE NUTRITION SPECS
  • lovetodo22;564458 said:
    I'm guessing that at this point, they probably don't even care about Sam and Max fans enough to ever release a season 4. If they are working on a fourth season, I feel they owe it to their PC fans to let us know now instead of keeping us on our nerves.

http://mixnmojo.com/news/Dan-Connors---hes-here-for-you-man

I suspect that Telltale are still big fans of Sam & Max, but that doesn't mean that Sam & Max is necessarily the best thing for them to make.
  • FitzoliverJ;564491 said:
    http://mixnmojo.com/news/Dan-Connors---hes-here-for-you-man

I suspect that Telltale are still big fans of Sam & Max, but that doesn't mean that Sam & Max is necessarily the best thing for them to make.
    Thanks. From the questions thread that spun out of that, I discovered that they think that out of all the games, Sam and Max is one of the most likely to be continued.:D

In any case, in the event that they make a new season, I want to go on record right now as saying sign me up for preorder!!!!
  • Personally I did find it bit annoying that there were references to Nutrispecs in PC version despite the fact that you couldn't get those in the game. It would have been polite to at least remove those references, because those references made feel like I'm playing incomplete version of the game.
  • Olaus Petrus;565613 said:
    Personally I did find it bit annoying that there were references to Nutrispecs in PC version despite the fact that you couldn't get those in the game. It would have been polite to at least remove those references, because those references made feel like I'm playing incomplete version of the game.
    Yeah, they were referenced in the notepad in 305. That's just cruel.
  • I guess for those of us with the PC version, we can just watch all the NutriSpec scenes here!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/avlblu

Would've been nice to have them included in all versions, but eh, c'est la vie.
  • Bah. I'm still bitter about this failure on Telltale's part. PC gamers should've gotten a discount since they didn't get as much game as the PS3 players.
Add Comment