User Avatar Image

The Goodwill Thread - Gift Your Games (50+ Post Count required)

posted by divisionten on - last edited - Viewed by 11.5K users
Hey guys. I know us gamers sometimes end up with extra Steam keys (Frozen Synapse comes as a set, for example) or gift copies of games we already own. This thread is a place to offer these copies up to whomever wants them, and pass on the gift of video game giving.

This is a thread out of goodwill, so no trading or selling.

Personally, I have an extra Steam key for each of the following:

Gish
Trauma
Frozen Synapse

if you HAVE NOT gotten a free Steam key from me before (unless you were my Santa recipient or I sent you a birthday gift), and you'd like one of these games, shoot me a PM.

First come first served.

Happy gifting!

GIFTS LIST, curent gift offers:

divisionten offers:
Gish

Darth Marsden offers:
The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition

JedExodus offers:
Gish

Michael Parks offers:
Overture
Cthulhu Saves the World
Breath of Death VII

SHODANFreeman offers:
Puzzle Agent (via TT's website)
752 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'll add the two Serious Sam HD games to the list - That's Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter and Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter.

Genuinely forgot I already had them when I got the Gold pack, but for once Steam is letting me gift the extra copies, which is nice since it never normally lets you do that. So yeah, PM me if ya want 'em.

EDIT: Or don't, since they've been snagged.
  • As it turns out, I DO still have a spare Frozen Synapse key still. I had THREE OF THEM. No idea why.
  • I've got Gish and Desura copies of every single Humble Indie bundle and IndieRoyale Package. If you seriously use Desura, Let me know.
  • I have a copy of Puzzle Agent through TTG that someone could have the crap out of if they want it.
  • I now have extra Steam keys for the Humble Introversion Bundle (Darwinia, DEFCON, Uplink, and Multiwinia), Cthulhu Saves the World, and Breath of Death VII. I'll update the OP with everyone's offerings later today.
  • GuruGuru214;565104 said:
    Cthulhu Saves the World, and Breath of Death VII
    I'll have those, guahahahaha.
  • Certainly, sir freebie grabber. I'll count them as one item, since that's how they're sold on Steam.
  • I have spare keys for Runespell: Overture, Cthulhu Saves the World and Breath of Death VII. First PM for each game gets it. Limit 1 per poster.

Edit: Runespell is now gone.
  • Updated the OP, and added Crayon Physics Deluxe, Aquaria, and Dungeons of Dredmor- as a unit. PM me if you want it.

EDIT: Claimed. Darn, that was FAST.
  • Anybody like a copy of Binding Of Isaac? I feel like buying a second copy and gifting it.
    (for content reasons, unless you can prove to me that your innocence is already shredded to begin with, Disturbing Subject Matter 18+ please)
    First person to PM me gets it.

Edit: Heck, I'll put a Breath Of Death VII/ Cthulhu Saves The World Steam Duo Pack up as well.
    (This can be redeemed by anybody)
    Edit #2: Binding Of Isaac claimed.

Still have Breath of Death VII and Cthulhu Saves The World available.
    Further Editing: Claimed by ted12/ haggis
Add Comment