User Avatar Image

The Last Item You Purchased?

posted by Hayden on - last edited - Viewed by 81.1K users
What was it? Whether it was a packet of chips, a video game, a CD, a magazine, a gun, a flower, a yacht or an island, post it here.

My most recent purchase was a CD - Dream Theater's "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence".
5.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Alcoremortis;565239 said:
    Sure! Why not? It's better than getting free attention.
    the free version just doesn't have the same quality and seems to break with shiny or furry objects.

...Blu-Ray Player... don't tell the folks, it's for christmas. Need to get CV cables though. They have an older HDTV that only has 1 HDMI port that is currently being used by the DVR box. Lesser quality, I know, but they only have a 1080i anyways... meh.
  • GuruGuru214;565281 said:
    But I like my whisky watering down towards the end, it makes the 'toenails' easier to sip and fools me into thinking there's more!
    £12. But it's a present for my sister, so shhh...

Also: @guru: the whiskey rocks sound awesome. Let me know how they are, I'm thinking of getting some for my mother for christmas.
  • JedExodus;565324 said:
    But I like my whisky watering down towards the end, it makes the 'toenails' easier to sip and fools me into thinking there's more!
    JedEx has a point. I was gonna get some of these, but no more! Also, Y U CALL THEM TOENAILS?
  • JedExodus;565324 said:
    Good thing I got them for tea and not whiskey.
    Friar;565367 said:
    Also: @guru: the whiskey rocks sound awesome. Let me know how they are, I'm thinking of getting some for my mother for christmas.
    We'll see, but you may want to jump on them now. They're the daily deal over on Woot today, on sale for $6 ($11 including shipping), which is about half what I seem to be finding them for everywhere else. Also, they're nearly sold out.
  • A bottle of Dr. Pepper. I can't wait till I have enough money to try some of these "games" everyone's talking about. I just can't decide whether to get Saints Row the Third or Skyrim first...
  • http://www.alteregocomics.com/Superman-12-Inch-Figure.html

Just bought this. It's been sitting in my cart over there all day while I tried to work myself up enough to actually buy it.

1: It's awesome.
    2: Alan Johnson is going to be wicked jealous, so it's money well spent.
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    JedExodus;565324 said:
    What on earth are the toenails??
Add Comment