User Avatar Image

Thanks Telltale

posted by Sallymerrett22 on - last edited - Viewed by 4.9K users
I have been looking all over these forums tonight and I have seen a lot of people complaining about various problems, this is fair enough as it has only just been released and a few problems are to be expected. However one thing I haven't seen is anyone saying Thank You Telltale for bringing us Jurassic Park The Game. Now I know all of the people who aren't having problems are probably enjoying the game as its really good fun but if you read this post just take 10 seconds to say thanks as I know they will really appreciate it, so here are my thanks;

Thank you Telltale
86 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Irishmile;561796 said:
    I really liked seeing the chopper with the movie characters zip off when Gerry and Jess first arrive at the visitor center..
    That was indeed a nice touch.
  • I love you telltale for bringing us a new chapter to Jurassic park.
    Us JP fans for the most part are a diehard lot and just love JP and Dinosaurs in general. So it's a shame that we see so little of both nowadays.

Also if you want to make a Jurassic Park the game 2.
    I'm down for it. Everyone needs more dinosaurs and JP.
  • Jawmuncher;561846 said:
    I love you telltale for bringing us a new chapter to Jurassic park.
    Us JP fans for the most part are a diehard lot and just love JP and Dinosaurs in general. So it's a shame that we see so little of both nowadays.

Also if you want to make a Jurassic Park the game 2.
    I'm down for it. Everyone needs more dinosaurs and JP.
    right there with you. Im fairly certian you will be hard pressed to find a JP fan who didnt like this.... I believe you've done us proud :)
  • Thanks Telltale! I've loved JP since 93 and that fact that you guys created a game based off of it after all these years that can still capture my imagination like the first movie is truly an amazing accomplishment. I know nothing can ever be perfect, but man, I loved your game regardless. Thanks for the chance to go back to Nublar!
  • Despite criticism its the best thing to happen to Jurassic Park in years. Probably since Operation Genesis.
  • Thanks telltale!!!

P.S everyone is also talking about making another one tell us your thought here, the lost world jurassic park the game
  • Hello guys. I just want thankful to telltale and the supported community for make this game. I finished the game yesterday tonight and i didn't play a wonderful adventure game since time ago. Despite the gameplay is limited but with intereactions i really enjoyed the story and i would wish this game like the second movie. Just hope more games of this saga for the future and animate to telltale to make more.

Anything more. Thanks a lot and good to go. :D
  • (whimper) whatever happenend to my thanks telltale thread, created one a while back :D :(
  • I suppose i should throw in my thanks. it isn't the perfect Jurassic Park game, but I still enjoyed it. I don't want to tell Telltale that this game was perfect, because it wasn't, but it was still good. Hoping for a sequel. Glad i purchased this game, and it was worth my money.

Thanks for the experience Telltale.
Add Comment