User Avatar Image

TFT3K: Telltale Fanfic Theater 3000

posted by RingmasterJ5 on - last edited - Viewed by 11.8K users

This is TFT3K, where bad fanfics are mocked by me, Alcoremortis, Remolay, StrongBrush1, Insane Guy of DOOM and various guests!

Facebook
Twitter
TVTropes
Upcoming MSTs

Season One:

Episode One: "THE HOUSE OF MADNESS MAX/THE ABILITY TO READ MINDS AND ASLO TO SEND THROUGHS TO OTHER PEOPLE" (a Sam and Max fanfic)

Episode Two, with guest commentator Coolsome: "Monkey Moon" (a Monkey Island/Sailor Moon crossover fanfic)

Episode Three, with guest commentator Lattsam: "Sam & Max meet Sonic the Hedgehog" (a Sam and Max/Sonic the Hedgehog crossover fanfic)

Episode Four: "The Adventures of Rainbow Sparkle" (a My Little Pony fanfic)

Episode Five: "im nut ok i promiss" (A My Little Pony fanfic)

Episode Six: "Zim born again" (an Invader Zim fanfic)

Episode Seven: A Whole Bunch O' Crap (various fanfics from the Invader Zim, My Little Pony, and Ace Attorney fandoms)

Episode Eight: "IZ interveiw chapter 6/Snape the Bat/SCARY GHOST STORY FETUSING CHUCK NORRIS" (an Invader Zim/Doctor Who crossover fanfic, along with two short Harry Potter fics)

Episode Nine: “Mlp:fim: The Shiping Ship/That Croppy Itching” (a My Little Pony fic, along with a short Sam and Max fic)

Episode Ten: Recap, Part One (A Hangover/Planet of the Apes crossover, along with a Big Bang Theory fic and an Invader Zim chapter)

Episode Eleven, with guest commentator Skepkitty of The Half-World: Aperture Nikki (a Portal fic)

Episode Eleven, with guest commentator Insane Guy of DOOM: Christian Humber Reloaded, Part One (Too many series to list)

Season Two:

Episode One: Invader Zim: Born Again Christian (an Invader Zim fic)

Episode Two: Killjoy Songfics (Two My Little Pony songfics)

Author MSTs(These update with every new chapter that the author makes):

Marissa-The-Writer(a Valve fanfic author), with guest-commentator Tredlow popping in for a few chapters(WARNING: PORTAL 2 SPOILERS)

DBreBre-Z(an Invader Zim fanfic author)

Sue Mary, with guest-commentator Lattsam in the second half(too many series to list)

Peter Chimaera (Too many series to list)

TFT3K Specials:

The Harry Potter First Chapter Smorgasboard, with guest-commentator Lattsam

Solo MSTs:

RingmasterJ5:

"Half-Humans" (an Invader Zim fanfic)

“Me in Invader Zim? Oh Kami” (an Invader Zim fanfic MSTd as “Automated TT Submission”)

MightypirateTM:

"It's the Inside that Counts" (a Haruhi Suzumiya fanfic)

Remolay:

"Kimagure Revenge Road" (an Orange Road fic)

"Scanranger" (a Power Rangers/Super Sentai fic)

Lattsam:

"Garfield: First Blood" (a Garfield fanfic)

Other Stuff:

Teen Fortress 2 Autocorrected, by MightypirateTM

TFT3K-inspired Total Drama Island fic, by Lattsam
353 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Hey guys, before I was a part of Tft3k, I was doing a thing on something called Rifftext on the Homestar Runner Wiki User Wiki. I kind of am still doing it.

http://wuw.clamburger.org/wiki/RiffText/Wiki_User_Email_Zoo977

Allow me to explain the whole Remolay and Remadin thing. They are character versions of me. Remolay in this case is an evil elf guy with katana because I was stupid when I made him. Remadin is a healer/paladin type thing, whom in another universe I write these guys in, is a lawyer.

Whatever, just enjoy.

Also, I noticed one of the tags is "Remember the TFT3K mantra". Would our mantra be "Hand me that gun"?
  • Remolay;568198 said:
    Hey guys, before I was a part of Tft3k, I was doing a thing on something called Rifftext on the Homestar Runner Wiki User Wiki. I kind of am still doing it.

http://wuw.clamburger.org/wiki/RiffText/Wiki_User_Email_Zoo977

Allow me to explain the whole Remolay and Remadin thing. They are character versions of me. Remolay in this case is an evil elf guy with katana because I was stupid when I made him. Remadin is a healer/paladin type thing, whom in another universe I write these guys in, is a lawyer.

Whatever, just enjoy.

Also, I noticed one of the tags is "Remember the TFT3K mantra". Would our mantra be "Hand me that gun"?
    In response to the first part, that's pretty cool.

Second, I actually added that tag. My idea for the mantra was "Let no bad fic ever go unpunished"
  • RingmasterJ5;566146 said:
    This isn't a TFT3K post, but...I have started an Invader Zim fanwar, anyone want to join my army? You don't have to do anything if you don't want to, just having more members than the other side helps.
    On a sorta unrelated note, certain people thought I was one of your alternate accounts.
    I found that hilarious.
  • CandycornVampire;569671 said:
    On a sorta unrelated note, certain people thought I was one of your alternate accounts.
    I found that hilarious.
    That was a part of my plan. I told them I had a third account, and gave them certain specifications that both indicated your account AND my actual third account that I will not name here, in hopes of seeing them fall for the trick and MST your fic.

Said specifications were:

1. The fic has about a month since it's last update.
    2. The fic is horrible.
    3. The fic has Mystie in it.
  • Well, I PMed IGoD through with the idea for the third story and I think you will have something to MST soon.

EDIT: Also look at here:

http://www.fanfiction.net/r/7130144/

"MULTIPLE PEOPLE SAID MY STORIES SUCK, HENCE YOU HAVE A PERFECT REASON TO MST THEM," said Nuff.
  • Random thing!

Remember the “Being Human” story I wrote (mentioned in the Sue Mary interview)? I noticed those “ask-a-character” tumblr things and I decided to start one based off Being Human!

You can find it here:

http://askbeinghumanwheatley.tumblr.com/
  • New TFT3K(Christian Humber Reloaded, Part One) FINALLY up.

Oh, and we're trying something where you can anonymously(or abbreviated, if you prefer), join the commenting on a really horrible Invader Zim fic. Just right-click on whatever you want to comment on.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FhNcvgpR7C9RppjN8wiJzf_Irfk5d3241Si4jlU17YY/edit?hl=en_US

(TT: me, AM: Alcoremortis, MP: MightypirateTM, SB: StrongBrush1)
  • Yay its here! Too bad Skep couldn't make it though. At least the world can see the fruits of our bad fanfic-reading labors.

Also I'm working on a new Sue Mary story: this one will be a crossover between Dexter (the serial killer show), Dexter's Laboratory, Cars, Leave it to Beaver, and the Ricky Gervais Show with special guest appearances by Sasha Baron Cohen and Snoop Dogg!
  • I love how the author of one of the first fics we riffed has pretty much become a friend of the show.
  • Presenting: Dexter's Old Technology

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7755546/1/

Here's a sample:

Ricky Gervais joomped out of shattow "COME AT ME BRO!" for challenge Lithing Queen to dual. Dexten used the distract to get behines Lighting and made a garrote from shoo strung. "THIS. WAS FOR HERVELEY!kl1JKL!"He tromed and garroted Lighting Queen in the left jaw. Lightings head distended off and justace of Herplay was complete.
Add Comment