User Avatar Image

Steam codes for Telltale-website bought titles?

posted by Borracho on - last edited - Viewed by 18.1K users
Hi,

I wanted to ask, if I've bought all these games through Telltale.com, is it possible to get Steam codes for them as well, so that I can also link them to my Steam account?

Thank you very much!
56 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Hey,

I just got access to a very, very limited number of Steam keys for Jurassic Park and Puzzle Agent. I can give you one if you ordered one of those games through us, so if you need one, please PM me with your order number.

I don't have an infinite number of keys, and I won't be able to offer them once the Steam Gift Pile promotion ends on January 2nd, barring any future policy changes.

Edit: I originally thought I had Puzzle Agent 2 keys, but it looks like I was sent Puzzle Agent 1 keys. So I have those, and I'm working to get the PA2 keys now. Sorry about that.

The Sequel to Edit: I have the PA2 keys now.

Thanks,
    Michael
  • Awesome! Hopefully I'm not too late. I appreciate the gesture, even if I am.
  • Wow! You're the best! :D
  • Telltale prove once again why they are awesome. =) You don't get customer service like this from any ordinary company.
  • I'm caught up on all the requests now, and still have plenty for any of you who still want them. Please make sure you include your order number in the PM. If you've already deleted that email, you can grab the order number from your My Telltale page here.

Thanks,
    Michael
  • I'd just like to say thanks loads, you guys are rad.
  • This is pretty great, but is any of your codes working, guys? I've tried entering mine, but it says it's already been used by an existing Steam account :(
  • NSpringfield;571057 said:
    This is pretty great, but is any of your codes working, guys? I've tried entering mine, but it says it's already been used by an existing Steam account :(
    Your PM got lost in the shuffle for me this morning. You should have a new code now.
  • Many thanks, Michael. I received my code earlier while I was at work and just entered it into Steam now that I'm home.

If you hadn't made the offer yesterday, I was planning to pick up JP on Steam at the discounted daily deal of $15, despite already having the deluxe copy.

Thanks again!
  • I kind of hope I'm not late on getting the JP codes.
This discussion has been closed.