User Avatar Image

What's the Last Thing You Downloaded?

posted by Darth Marsden on - last edited - Viewed by 4.5K users
There's one for music, there's one for films, now there's one for files. What's the last thing you downloaded (legally)?

I'll kick us off: the soundtrack to Bitejacker: Undead on Arrival. It's one of the soundtracks in the Indie Music Bundle and I've only just got round to grabbing it.
156 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Alcoremortis;570957 said:
    as I have run out of things to heal myself with...but not run out of enemies.

*Sigh*
    I hope you find some healing recepies. You will need them.
  • der_ketzer;571017 said:
    I hope you find some healing recepies. You will need them.
    I found a few, but I can't find enough leaves to keep my supply well stocked. I guess what I'll have to do is spend some time grinding in the home waters until I get enough foodstuffs stocked up and then go back to the temple I was exploring.
  • Fish oil will help too. Or just about anything. If you get a sea Loaf combine it with normal fish oil to get a heal+1 item.
  • Jurassic Park the Game.

Two reasons.

1) Christmas Achievement.
    2) So I can see just why people say it's so bad.
  • Just downloaded Hector on Steam. Hope I like it.
  • Hard Reset on Steam. The latest in a long line of Steam'd games I've downloaded mostly so I can get achievements.
  • Sonic Generations. I probably should've held out and got it on the 360 (and may still get it on the 3DS), and I really shouldn't have gotten it at all right now, but I was weak. I blame Chemical Plant Zone.
  • GuruGuru214;571940 said:
    Sonic Generations. I probably should've held out and got it on the 360 (and may still get it on the 3DS), and I really shouldn't have gotten it at all right now, but I was weak. I blame Chemical Plant Zone.
    The 3DS version is a completely different game, I will warn you.

(Its also pretty short, my little bro completed it in about 4.5 hours. (I had to help him beat the final boss, which I cleared IN THE FIRST TRY! I didn't even play that version beforehand and I beat him, so the game is fairly easy...))

Not trying to deter you though, it does look nice and mostly plays well. Classic Sonic has homing attack though, which is a bit odd, but nothing to really get mad over.

Super Mario 3D Land is the superior game by far.
  • ScummVM for Mac. However, when I try to run games, the FMV cutscenes sound is messed up and the games crash once gameplay begins! I can't figure it out at all. Hmph.
  • RetroVortex;571962 said:
    The 3DS version is a completely different game, I will warn you.
    I know, that's why I still think I'll get it after getting the other version. I'll probably also get Sonic Colors for both Wii and DS.
Add Comment