User Avatar Image

The Last Item You Purchased?

posted by Hayden on - last edited - Viewed by 81.4K users
What was it? Whether it was a packet of chips, a video game, a CD, a magazine, a gun, a flower, a yacht or an island, post it here.

My most recent purchase was a CD - Dream Theater's "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence".
5.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Killing Floor, I like it, but it doesnt like me, hopefully I still have time to unlock Santa since I havent bought any of the DLC packs.
  • - A ticket to 'The Adventures of Tintin'
    - A 'meal' from KFC
    - 'Bastion' - Soundtrack Edition
    - Megadeth's 'Rust in Peace'
  • Chyron8472;570852 said:
    Let the flaming about my purchase of TFU2 commence. I liked the story of the first game, and this one was only $5. After all, it's not like I bought Jurassic Park or anything.
    TFU2 has a good story. But the game is short. So short that part of me believes that the TFU team purposefully cut the last part of the game in order to leave that cliffhanger to secure their position at LucasArts. Look how that turned out.
    It's going to be a good New Year's.

Also, why on Earth does 1.75 litres of Stoli cost as much as one litre? I mean, do they just start giving it away after a point or does my liquor store just rule?
    Johro;571898 said:
    Camcorder. Anybody want to see me take a 1080p with my handheld Canon?

No?

Fine. Be that way, internet.
    I didn't get to answer. Be that way, meanie.
  • True story: when Stoli first hit the shelves in the UK, it was super-cheap. Nobody knew the brand, ergo nobody wanted it. It was sold in dodgy off-licenses along with Grolsch which had the same problem. How times do change...
  • When Stoli was first sold here in the US, Pepsi imported it and played up its Soviet origins which were seen as novel and exotic.
  • At least that's not a disaster like the UK launch of Dasani. LOL IT'S TAP WATER U GUYS. Tapwater from London no less, one of the places in the UK where you should be careful about drinking the tapwater...
  • Just got the rest of the GOGs on my wishlist while the sale is still on.

Hmm.. an empty wishlist. I thought I'd never see the day.

Heh. Guess I'll just have to wait till next christmas now! XD
    (So new stuff can come out! Though I will definately pick up Ultima 8 and 9 on release)

I'll just have to play them all now.
    (I'll have to have a gaming sabbatical or something! HA!)
Add Comment