User Avatar Image

Steam Sale Spotlight

posted by Chyron8472 on - last edited - Viewed by 77.6K users
Hereupon exists a place to discuss current Steam Spotlight deals and your opinion of the games' value and/or the sale price.
5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • der_ketzer;572248 said:
    I would love to get Drakensang. But I have nothing to trade.
    der_ketzer;572302 said:
    Why not just give the gift of game like others do? :mad:
    Well, all I wanted was Isaac which I did get, you still want Drakensang? Ill keep the other in my inventory for a bit since no one else seems to want it.
  • You really should try trading on the Steam forums. It is a mad house, but I still got Rock of Ages and AaaAAaah for trading (AaaAAaah was just for trading away 22 vintage crates I had lying about)
  • Ribs;572318 said:
    You really should try trading on the Steam forums. It is a mad house, but I still got Rock of Ages and AaaAAaah for trading (AaaAAaah was just for trading away 22 vintage crates I had lying about)
    Ill just hold onto them, if someone wants them, Id rather it be claimed/traded here instead of SPUF.
  • Thanks Gman.
    Edit: Does anybody here have any interest in the German version of Fallout 3? I just got for crafting 7 coal. Should have kept that coal.
  • Hey, guess what? No really, guess. You'll never get it.

MORE SALES.

Told you ya wouldn't get it.

Left 4 Dead franchise (on offer, but I don't know what the offer is yet)
    Lord of the Rings: War in the North - 33% off
    Mafia franchise
    Men of War franchise
    Quake franchise
    Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter - 50% off
    The Binding of Isaac
    Total War franchise
    Wasteland Angel
    Xotic

...there's also another one, but I can't tell what it is because it's not available in my region. Which is bullshit, but whatever. If the 12 deals on the front page apply to the hours on a clock, can anyone tell me what 4 o'clock is?
  • Crafted my coal for... Two Worlds 2

Yes I get it Valve, you read my comment and are giving me free games, can they be what I want?

P.S. my comment on this being unfair is still standing.
    EDIT:Also I still have the First Templar for trade.
  • Hey, if you don't want it, I'll have it. You can have... Dwarves?! and Flight Control HD in return!

EDIT: Y'know, if Steam ever actually shows that I have them.
  • Darth Marsden;572410 said:
    Hey, if you don't want it, I'll have it. You can have... Dwarves?! and Flight Control HD in return!
    Uhh Deal I guess.
    I was interested in Dwarves if its the one I have in mind.
  • Gman5852;572411 said:
    Uhh Deal I guess.
    Hey, don't feel like you have to do it. You can always say "No deal". It won't hurt my feelings. Much.
  • Darth Marsden;572413 said:
    Hey, don't feel like you have to do it. You can always say "No deal". It won't hurt my feelings. Much.
    No I was just trying to remember Dwarfs.

This one
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/35480/?snr=1_7_suggest__13?
    If so then I'll trade for it, Id much rather play this than Two Worlds Two.
    Let me research waht flight control is and Ill see.
Add Comment