User Avatar Image

Help Us Choose What Part of Jurassic Park: The Game Becomes The Demo!

posted by Alan Johnson on - last edited - Viewed by 4K users
Ladies and gentlemen -

We're in the early phases of getting a demo of Jurassic Park: The Game into the wild and we thought we'd check in with the biggest fans of both Telltale Games and Jurassic Park about it! We want you to help us choose which part or parts of the game would make the best possible demo - as most of you have already completed the game you're well suited to answer the call!

I can say with certainty that your input and feedback will be much appreciated!

While a simple vote in the poll will be of great assistance to us, leaving your feedback supporting your choice(s) in the thread would be awesome!

Thanks in advance folks!
51 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I picked the Triceratops Paddock and Trike vs T-Rex scene, mainly because it was the very first scene that just about everyone had watched back when the game was first unveiled.
  • NuLegend1992;571036 said:
    I picked the Triceratops Paddock and Trike vs T-Rex scene, mainly because it was the very first scene that just about everyone had watched back when the game was first unveiled.
    Ditto... everyone has seen it, plenty of chances for death and mayhem, and it covers most of the basic button puzzles. The only other place might be the rollar coaster puzzle.
  • i always tought that the best thing is to put the first part of the game.
  • I chose Ep. 1 Nima and Miles. People don't want to play the demo, buy the game, then in the middle of the game 'Oh, I know everything that happens here, played it in the demo.' Sorta like a spoiler. Well, for me it is...
  • When's the demo coming then? It will decide whether or not I buy this.
  • Oh that's easy, none of it. If you demo this game how will anyone buy it. Please, by all means make a demo. It will save so many people from buying this garbage
  • Lol! A demo! That's a really bad idea if you want to sell more copies of this junk.
  • Why two posts basically including the same non constructive criticism?
    Is the first supposed the be a demo of the second one?
  • I voted for Nima and Miles but I think I should of picked the Triceratops part, because in the Nima and Miles part you have to hold the button to investigate and it would be a bit misleading because it would lead people to think that you always have to hold a button to continue where as in the Triceratops part you get to know how the rest of the game plays out, plus it was the first gameplay video anyone ever saw of the game
  • SelaciousBCrumb;575808 said:
    Lol! A demo! That's a really bad idea if you want to sell more copies of this junk.
    Don't flame the game if you don't like it.

Make a Jurassic Park game for me to see if it's better!
Add Comment