33 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Can we be ensured that there aren't any other pieces of music that is in the game and not on the soundtrack? Minus all the copywritten themes of John Williams.
  • Well this is the only song that sticks out (probably because it has lyrics). Apart from the audio book of Jurassic Park (unabbridged), it's the only think I've been listenening to on my MP3 player this whole week.
  • Just downloaded the song. You guys are stars for uploading this one along with the rest of the soundtrack :D Thanks!
  • Is there a possibility to download the "Sounds of Jurassic Park" from the game's homepage?
  • CaMa85;572007 said:
    Is there a possibility to download the "Sounds of Jurassic Park" from the game's homepage?
    Download Safari, unless you already use it. Open Safari. Navigate to the JP homepage. On Safari's menu bar select Window > Activity. Find the mp3 file in the list of files (under the JP homepage section), hold ALT/OPTION and double-click the link. The file should start downloading to your default download location.

If double-clicking doesn't work, select the mp3 file and copy the link. Select Window > Downloads and paste the link.

This opens up a LOT of possibilities for the internet so use it wisely.

Enjoy!
  • Thx! That did the job.
    To download on a Windows machine you have to hold Ctrl/Alt and double-click.

I've been searching on Firefox for the mp3 in the list of mediafiles, but it doesn't show up there.
  • Just love when Telltale adds musical numbers. :P
  • CaMa85;572252 said:
    Thx! That did the job.
    To download on a Windows machine you have to hold Ctrl/Alt and double-click.

I've been searching on Firefox for the mp3 in the list of mediafiles, but it doesn't show up there.
    Could you upload it for those who don't want to go through the trouble? :D
  • You can find the Sounds of Jurassic Park here.

(In case telltale doesn't like this, just delete this post and send me a pm and I'll get it off.)
  • CaMa85;573463 said:
    You can find the Sounds of Jurassic Park here.

(In case telltale doesn't like this, just delete this post and send me a pm and I'll get it off.)
    Thank you!
Add Comment