User Avatar Image

Where's the baby T-rex 360 avatar download :(

posted by beavermatic on - last edited - Viewed by 2.6K users
I picked up both the Collectors deluxe edition (from telltale games) of JP for PC and bought a copy of the 360 version as well, but I see no download for the T-rex avatar item?

I'm sad now :(

how can I resolve this?
37 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Sixteen60;563277 said:
    The intention is for the T.rex to go on sale on Monday, so look for it then!

Has anyone seen the Island in their game marketplace tab on LIVE? Pretty much the same as the one on our website...but with CLOUDS!!!111
    What do you mean, an ad for the game in the marketplace section?
  • TP3D;563280 said:
    What do you mean, an ad for the game in the marketplace section?
    Correct. It's an awesome interactive experience designed to look like the Jurassic Park visitor map. Look for it in the Game Marketplace section of your dashboard.
  • Man, I don't see it, is it gone already?
  • I have only seen the option for it pop up once, every other time I go to the marketplace its an ad for Crysis. I'm not sure if it's just me or just has a low chance of showing up. I don't know how Microsoft codes the ad's for the Dashboard but it seems like they have some type of priority for which ones get shown more.
  • Hey,

I have a code to give away for the T-Rex avatar pet. First person to answer my question and provide their Gamertag gets it.

What dinosaur are Gerry and Jess looking for when they're first introduced in Episode 1 of Jurassic Park: The Game?
  • Michael Parks;573497 said:
    Hey,

I have a code to give away for the T-Rex avatar pet. First person to answer my question and provide their Gamertag gets it.

What dinosaur are Gerry and Jess looking for when they're first introduced in Episode 1 of Jurassic Park: The Game?
    The Carnotaurus.
  • Alan Johnson;573501 said:
    The Carnotaurus.
    You're fired.
  • Michael Parks;573505 said:
    You're fired.
    No, you're fired.
  • Michael Parks;573497 said:
    Hey,

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!
  • HAHAHAHA! Can I make that my Sig:
    MP:What dinosaur are Gerry and Jess looking for when they're first introduced in Episode 1 of Jurassic Park: The Game?
    AJ: The Carnotaurus.
    MP: You're fired.
    AJ: No, you're fired.
Add Comment