User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 428.9K users
One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.
38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    Because when you're out of work, you need something to DO. If what you do has its benefits, all the better.

...l was thinking the same thing should I lose mine, but with "running".
  • For some reason, I logged in today expecting to be banned again for something.

Anyway, the first game I did actual artwork on that's finished is out. It's Indiana Jones, and I was the character animator, so there ya go. It's not long, it's mostly a game made for fun, but it's cute and a good stepping stone to bigger things.

EDIT: Banned for advertising.
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    In fact, I'm gonna go ahead and suggest you put this link into your signature. ;)
  • Nah, it's a one off. I don't need to KEEP advertising it. If I finish a larger game, I'd do it for that.
  • Will coolsome ever get an infraction?
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    Secret Fawful;573606 said:
    Nah, it's a one off. I don't need to KEEP advertising it. If I finish a larger game, I'd do it for that.
    I don't get it. It's the Fountain of Youth team, but you're not animating for their main game, just for the half-teasering "festive minigame"?
    coolsome;573607 said:
    Will coolsome ever get an infraction?
    The experience is overrated.
  • Vainamoinen;573608 said:

The first time always is.
  • Vainamoinen;573608 said:
    Speak for yourself. I still remember my first infraction fondly. Oh man, can I get infracted again? Pleez?
    coolsome;573609 said:
    The first time always is.
    Heh. It's like sex.
  • Comrade Pants;573616 said:

Heh. It's like sex.
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    Comrade Pants;573616 said:
    Speak for yourself. I still remember my first infraction fondly. Oh man, can I get infracted again? Pleez?

Quiet, or I'll tell everyone that you only ever received one infraction. If that doesn't kill your reputation, nothing will. :rolleyes:

/edit: I just recognized that I can't infract admins or fellow moderators. Damn, that takes all the fun out of it. I should be able to give Mike an infraction for this:
    ttg_Stemmle;573200 said:
    What are these "adventure games" of which you speak? Are they, like, popular in Europe or something?

Mike "Starting the New Year with Sarcasm" Stemmle
    :D :D
This discussion has been closed.