User Avatar Image

In The Tomb of Sammun-Mak & They Stole Max's Brain, I have a story question...

posted by ASEF on - last edited - Viewed by 1.6K users
So the order of events, in my perception, is this right?:
*Sam leaves for a bathroom break while Max watches the final reel.
*Papierwaite steals the Devil's Toybox (offscreen).
*Skun-ka'pe is freed and steals Max's Brain.
*Sam returns.

So my question is this: Is it true that Papierwaite stole the toybox before Max's brain was stolen?

Skun-ka'pe couldn't have seeing as how he was freed when it was stolen. Who stole it isn't confirmed.

BTW, I am SuperbowserX on Sam and Max Wiki (.net).
18 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • No I don't remember their being dialogue explaining that Papierwaite stole the toybox. I know its confirmed in dialogue Skun-ka'pe stole Max's brain, and I know that someone stole the toybox, though I don't recall any dialogue that clearly states Papierwaite's robbery of the toybox.
  • in they stole max bran I think the dat rat said sum weird guy was ruing with a toy box away from a griller holding a bran suiting lasher beams but it bin a while
  • @Kane - Ur talking about Frankie the Rat. But what do u mean a "griller"? Until you explain what that means I can't really respond to your statement.
  • While I can't recall for certain that there was dialogue confirming Papierwaite was the one that stole the Toybox, I'm pretty sure that's implied to have been what happened. While Sam was away and Max was enthralled by the film, Papierwaite stole the Toybox, which freed Skun-ka'pe, who then took Max's brain, is I think how it went.
  • ASEF;573255 said:
    @Kane - Ur talking about Frankie the Rat. But what do u mean a "griller"? Until you explain what that means I can't really respond to your statement.
    I think he means 'gorilla'.
  • sorry I have dilexeya
  • i think im wrong but i throught it was skunkape escaped first then stole Max's brain then papierwaite stole the toybox which makes skunkape chase after him
  • ryannumber1gamer;573658 said:
    i think im wrong but i throught it was skunkape escaped first then stole Max's brain then papierwaite stole the toybox which makes skunkape chase after him
    That doesn't make sense. The molemen AND skun-ka'pe clearly state that it was the toybox's theft that freed him.
  • yeah but it begs one thing woulden't skunkape been freed from the toybox when it was stolen woulden't he just come out from where ever the toybox was and i think Max would have seen papierwaite and tried to stop him
Add Comment