User Avatar Image

Fizzball

posted by lovetodo22 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.3K users
So, I played fizzball for the first time last night. Best. Sport. Ever. If anybody in the Fort Wayne or Plymouth Indiana area would be interested in playing, inform me and we'll set something up.
16 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Thought I'd put up a picture of me brandishing my "Fizzclub", aka the axe handle.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/37892855@N00/6353198393/in/photostream
  • Anyone in the general Indiana area up for a game of Fizzball sometime this week? I guarantee that it maybe won't kill you.
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    Pics or it didn't happen! :D :D
  • Can't take pics of the future now, can I? I'm saying I'm going to be having a Fizzball match later this week and was inviting all who live close by to come.
  • If I ever played Fizzball, I would probably wear safety goggles. I don't want to be "a goddam pansy" but I'm fine with fragmentation scratching up my arms and hands, not so much my eye. Because if I go blind, how would I play Sam and Max Season 4?
  • talechao999;573870 said:
    If I ever played Fizzball, I would probably wear safety goggles. I don't want to be "a goddam pansy" but I'm fine with fragmentation scratching up my arms and hands, not so much my eye. Because if I go blind, how would I play Sam and Max Season 4?
    Should I tell them? Should I explain it? Ok. You do get that Steve vastly overstated the dangerousness of the game for comedic effect, right? The most danger you would be in is maybe a scratch on your hand. Unless, of course, you played like we did: with firecrackers and bottle rockets duct taped to the cans! :D
  • lovetodo22;573970 said:
    Should I tell them? Should I explain it? Ok. You do get that Steve vastly overstated the dangerousness of the game for comedic effect, right? The most danger you would be in is maybe a scratch on your hand. Unless, of course, you played like we did: with firecrackers and bottle rockets duct taped to the cans! :D
    Out of curiosity, did anyone get hit by a line drive?
  • Thankfully no. But somebody did get a rather large portion of the can embedded into the fleshy portion between the thumb and pointer.
  • lovetodo22;573970 said:
    I know, but you never know, one unfortunate beer explosion, and you no longer have use of your eyes.
  • talechao999;574006 said:
    I know, but you never know, one unfortunate beer explosion, and you no longer have use of your eyes.
    Okay, then. You can use the goggles, meanwhile everyone else will be avoiding being a goddam pansy.:p
Add Comment