User Avatar Image

Favourite Badge of Carnage Episode

posted by Woodsyblue on - last edited - Viewed by 2.1K users
Now that they are all released and there has been time to let them soak, which is your favourite Badge of Carnage episode?

They were all great but I'm voting for episode 2. It was for me the episode that came together the best.
14 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I agree with coolsome. I was a little worried, based on the puzzles and humor of the first two episodes, but episode three proved to be the standout of the series.
  • I'm glad I didn't waste money on this game. From what I've seen the entertainment value is extremely low and puzzles are way too easy.
  • Well the entertainment value is subjective. It is extremely crass and vulgar but also extremely funny if you can look past that. Humour wise it is on par with something like South Park, where it is very shocking but it also makes you laugh, a lot.

Difficulty-wise the game makes you think but the puzzles are always logical in the context of the world. I never got stuck during any of the episodes but I wouldn't say it's a pushover, it's just never cheap.
  • Ep: 3 wins because of the Leprachaun

"Got to touch me nuts fer luck"

It also was a great conclusion to the season
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    aerbil;572457 said:
    Ep: 3 wins because of the Leprachaun

"Got to touch me nuts fer luck"

It also was a great conclusion to the season
    when he said that it was a huge innuedo
    and 3 because it was the most epic
  • seibert999;572458 said:
    when he said that it was a huge innuedo
    and 3 because it was the most epic
    I know, because he had a basket of nuts.
  • You look at them as individual episodes, I see a single entity split into 3 parts.
  • LikaLaruku;574039 said:
    You look at them as individual episodes, I see a single entity split into 3 parts.
    That's true, they are three acts in the same story. Still, superficial and meaningless poll FTW! :cool:
Add Comment