User Avatar Image

The Last Item You Purchased?

posted by Hayden on - last edited - Viewed by 79K users
What was it? Whether it was a packet of chips, a video game, a CD, a magazine, a gun, a flower, a yacht or an island, post it here.

My most recent purchase was a CD - Dream Theater's "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence".
5.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • puzzlebox;574281 said:
    I can't believe you even need to ask this of me. :)
    True, true. What was I thinking? Spoilers: I wasn't.
  • Comrade Pants;574310 said:
    True, true. What was I thinking? Spoilers: I wasn't.
    His brain has been stuck on cruise control for YEARS.
  • Rather Dashing;574318 said:
    His brain has been stuck on cruise control for YEARS.
    QUICK! You've had the displeasure of knowing me for years! What was the last coherent thought you remember me having!?
  • puzzlebox;574281 said:
    Not a bad idea! Although for such a trip I'd choose somewhere like Liechtenstein (62 sq mi) rather than Australia (2,969,907 sq mi) - I just don't sprint quite that well.
    It's not so difficult if you use a train or a bus to help with the sprinting. Though, I'll agree. Australia would probably take at least a week for my family to tear through. I may have said this before, but my family does blitzkrieg vacations. There is absolutely nothing restful about them. If you stop to have a beer, we already left you behind at the pub.

    @Pants: See above. You can't run fast enough when sauced.
  • Deus Ex: Human Revolution on Greenman Gaming for 7,49 Pounds. (9,43 €)

    God. Saved about 7€ compared to what I would have payed in the Steam X-mas sale.
  • Alcoremortis;574328 said:

    @Pants: See above. You can't run fast enough when sauced.
    lawl@me running
  • Comrade Pants;574340 said:
    lawl@me running
    Roll, then! Roll through the gates of hell, with a head on a spike! Hard to do when one of your hands has a bottle of vodka in it. You'd just go around in circles.
  • der_ketzer;574334 said:
    Deus Ex: Human Revolution on Greenman Gaming for 7,49 Pounds. (9,43 €)

    God. Saved about 7€ compared to what I would have payed in the Steam X-mas sale.
    You're welcome. :)

    Just bought Shank XBox360 for 600 MSP. And then some actual MSP so I can keep my balance over 5000. (Ongoing issue with Microsoft, don't ask)
  • Alcoremortis;574350 said:
    Roll, then! Roll through the gates of hell, with a head on a spike! Hard to do when one of your hands has a bottle of vodka in it. You'd just go around in circles.
    image

    Bam! Suddenly, handsfree.
  • Comrade Pants;574440 said:
    image

    Bam! Suddenly, handsfree.
    A hand appears to be holding it in this picture. Bogus, I say! Bogus!
Add Comment