User Avatar Image

Steam Sale Spotlight

posted by Chyron8472 on - last edited - Viewed by 77.4K users
Hereupon exists a place to discuss current Steam Spotlight deals and your opinion of the games' value and/or the sale price.
5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Where is the best place to trade Steam Coupons?

I want to get LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7 or an applicable coupon.
  • Chyron8472;574136 said:
    Where is the best place to trade Steam Coupons?

I want to get LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7 or an applicable coupon.
    No coupon will work on it - It's been 'released' after January 2nd.
  • Ribs;574139 said:
    No coupon will work on it - It's been 'released' after January 2nd.
    Oh, right. I forgot.

Damn.
  • Today's Daily Deal is Air Conflicts: Secret Wars. ...I dunno. It's £3.40 / $6.75.

Also, Green Man Gaming has a Warner Bros. sale on, which includes the two Lego Harry Potter games as well as F3AR. Not sure if it's available across the seas, but in the UK they're pretty damn good value. Seriously, F3AR for a fiver? Not even Steam's that good, and that's exactly the version GMG are selling!
  • Today's Daily Deal is Hydrophobia: Prophecy. £2.05 / $3.05

Also, GreenManGaming has some interesting deals. Worms Reloaded is half price, Lord of the Rings: War in the North is 60% off (£7.99!) and Bastion is also pretty cheap (under a fiver).

Sadly, I've missed most of the best deals, but I'll try to let you know about their best Steam offers from now on.
  • Darth Marsden;574420 said:
    Sadly, I've missed most of the best deals, but I'll try to let you know about [GreenManGaming's] best Steam offers from now on.
    They provide Steam keys?
  • Chyron8472;574426 said:
    They provide Steam keys?
    for Steam Only games they have to. I bought Deus Ex Human Revolution there today. For 7.49 Ponds.
  • der_ketzer;574428 said:
    for Steam Only games they have to. I bought Deus Ex Human Revolution there today. For 7.49 Ponds.
    So how does one tell beforehand that a game they are buying from Greenmangaming has a Steam key?
  • Chyron8472;574438 said:
    So how does one tell beforehand that a game they are buying from Greenmangaming has a Steam key?
    It tells you on the product site that Steam is used as 3rd party DRM (example). You buy it and get the Key immediately on the gmg site and saves it to your gmg account.

Also this list.
  • Today's Daily Deal is Lucid. 1.25, whatever currency you use.

Nothing particularly special on GreenManGaming today, unless you've yet to buy any Magicka DLC (75% off).
Add Comment