User Avatar Image

Which games are you currently playing?

posted by patters on - last edited - Viewed by 54K users
basically name a game or more that you are currently playing (or have been recently) and say what you think of it.

Prince of Persia (newest): It is OK, not as good as the last 3, the removal of death as a deterrent is irritating, I wish they had not done it, it seems like a way to appeal to "casuals". I think the combat is dry and repetitive also.

Smash Bros:brawl: Overall an excellent game, however a lot of the mechanics from melee worked better in my opinion

Halo Wars: the best RTS I have played on a console, over simplified compared to PC ones, although that is to be expected. It is a pity Ensemble don't exist anymore
3.6K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I had an itch to play Jamestown today.
  • Chyron8472;574311 said:
    I had an itch to play Jamestown today.
    It is one of the best casual non-adventure games evah!
  • Agreed.

I recall thoroughly disliking bullet-hell shooters when I was growing up. Probably because I only played them in an arcade where, as a result of being insanely difficult, they would suck quarters from my pocket like nobody's business.

Jamestown is fun. Really fun.
  • Gman5852;574256 said:
    Yeah but everything I read about this game, I always read, "people can never go guns ablaze, you wont find the ammo, your health won't be good, you'll get punished". I need to find those sources again and laugh.
    They are wrong. Ammo is not too plentiful but if you focus on more than one gun / ammo type you can kill everything in this game quite easily.
  • Finished The Crow: City of Angels last night. image
    Just gotta finish putting a few bits together and then I'll show you why it's so bad.

Once I'm done with that, I'll be playing Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II on the PS3, which my rental company sent me before The Force Unleashed I, despite that being higher up on my list of priorities. Sometimes there's the subject of availability and then there's just being stupid. Good thing I don't really care about the plot, isn't it.
  • Chyron8472;574314 said:
    Agreed.

I recall thoroughly disliking bullet-hell shooters when I was growing up. Probably because I only played them in an arcade where, as a result of being insanely difficult, they would suck quarters from my pocket like nobody's business.

Jamestown is fun. Really fun.
    While the Gundemonium series is still extremely ******** tear-your-hair-out insane.
  • I wouldn't say currently playing, but the last game I played was Terraria. I'd never played it before, though I have seen videos of people playing Minecraft, of which Terraria seems to just be a 2D version.
  • Does playing around with video editing software count? 'cause if so, VideoPad Video Editor.
  • Atom zombie smasher, Poker night at the inventory, Rock of ages
Add Comment