User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 427.9K users
One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.
38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • StrongBrush1;575244 said:
    Just a heads up in case you forget: By the time the third season rolls around, expect to cry like a bitch.
    They got emotional, yes. I've watched them all many times with and without commentary. Great either way. Have them all on DVD. They need to reissue the initial run on blu-ray.

The only flaw is the commentary on the newer episodes. The chemistry isn't quite there and you can sort of feel the "we held out for more money, didn't get it...etc etc.." of what happened upon the revamp among the actors. It's not so out of place that they took it personally, but you get the feeling that the chemistry isn't the same. Still well worth listening to though.
  • I have the same reaction to Family Guy and Big Bang fans. That's right, I said it.

Of all the garbage out there, why wouold I pick out these two? Well, because I know actual intelligent people who watch and like them :/ It disturbs me. Yes, I've been drinking and don't care enough to correct my spelling.
  • I kissed a girl and I like it the taste of her cherry chapstick...or something.
  • Johro;575259 said:

Of all the garbage out there, why wouold I pick out these two? Well, because I know actual intelligent people who watch and like them
    It's true I am pretty intelligent.
  • Icedhope;575262 said:
    I kissed a girl and I like it the taste of her cherry chapstick...or something.
    The sexy taste of wax, yum.
  • Johro;575264 said:
    The sexy taste of wax, yum.
    It is delicious.
  • Icedhope;575265 said:
    It is delicious.
    While wax can be sexy... the taste isn't the delicious part. ;)
  • Icedhope;575262 said:
    I kissed a girl and I like it the taste of her cherry chapstick...or something.
    I hope your boyfriend doesn't mind.

(Yes, I know the lyrics of the chorus. I have my reasons. Shut up.)
  • StrongBrush1;575267 said:

(Yes, I know the lyrics of the chorus. I have my reasons. Shut up.)
This discussion has been closed.