30 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Well, I have to admit you did think better of it. But it's rather odd that Telltale designers would even contemplate something so.... Sierra-like.
  • (Brendan was joking.)
  • he would more likely be dead then undead
  • ATMachine;57535 said:
    Well, I have to admit you did think better of it. But it's rather odd that Telltale designers would even contemplate something so.... Sierra-like.
    They could have done something like the "Rubber Tree" gag in "Secret of Monkey Island". Just for all us old players having grown up with the various Sierra games death scenes.
  • User Avatar Image
    jmm
    S&M 203 Dead End:
    Do not ask the COPS more than once about the driving game and continue the game. After certain event, the COPS will not understand what you say. Unfortunately you'll be unable to get a needed item from them. And you can't complete the game (Unless you use the debug mode to perform the driving game)
  • *starts singing* oh where, oh where is the 204 list.... oh where, oh where can it be....
  • Will;56311 said:
    You can just click on his hand too. You don't have to shoot it (though why any Sam & Max fan would choose the non-violent solution just baffles me).
    He... never thought of that, I just pulled out the gun and started blasting :)
  • I think you have few missing, cause, well, I did it.

So here

Did you wait to see what Max does to Sam's body after the switched Bodies?

Did you wait to see Jurgen's Idle Animations?

That's just the two that I got X3
Add Comment