User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 446.6K users
One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.
38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Vainamoinen;575350 said:
    Awww, there are more. So many more. Out of the blue, I'd name divisonten, Mermaid, Veronicanplay, crfh, cherie, Alcoremortis, GinnyN...

...and others. Many just don't tell. ;)
    *Puts her hand up*
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    OH GAWD I even forgot Giant Tope, Jen Kollic, mgrant and Avistev.

and OH NO I misspelled Cheri.
  • coolsome;575354 said:
    I would sooo ban my self If I could.
    qft
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    Vainamoinen;575348 said:
    All right, which of you mods is up for an experiment. Because I suspect it can't be done. I can't even infract you guys (or the admins), why should UBB allow us to ban whoever we want?
    Ooh, pick me!

Actually I'll try banning myself. Would someone be so kind to unban if it works? If not, I'll be back in 24 hours to wreak my revenge. Byesies!
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    Aww... apparently I'm not normal enough for self-ban.

Screw you too, vBulletin! Guess that means mods can't ban each other either.
  • You can't ban users who are not considered normal....That means I can't be banned!
  • Huzzah! There are more human females on this forum than previously estimated (three was ballparking) and I created a minor stir. I am a happy Pants upon this day.
  • So...I've been playing this game that fawful recommended called clock tower...pretty damn scary..and..yeah..never thought I would be scared SNESless!
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    puzzlebox;575361 said:
    aww... Apparently i'm not normal enough for self-ban.

screw you too, vbulletin! Guess that means mods can't ban each other either.
    Aye nuuu ittttttt!!!! :D :D

/edit: So, guys, shouldn't we have discussed this in the mod forums instead? :D :D
This discussion has been closed.