User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 428.7K users
One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.
38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • RetroVortex;575981 said:
    I just imagine how much more disturbing it must have been for my neighbour seeing all this directly outside of their house! XD
    neighbour: *turns to his/her wife/husband/girl/guy/gay lover* "I suppose I'm not getting any now, am I?"
  • Someone needs to make a JRPG where you're choices can make the "plot" of the game take crazy directions.

Like when someone asks: "OH NO! The princess has been captured by the evil Duke! Will you go rescue her?"

And you say "No".

And he's like "Okay.", and his portrait is in the style of the Okay face.

Then you can like, go and set fire to the town or something because you damn well feel like it.

Then someone's like "You're supposed to be the chosen one!"

Then you're guy is like "Choose this!", then shoots him in the face and rides of in a motorcycle.

So like Fallout/Skyrim, but much sillier and in the JRPG style.

EDIT: Actually it would be like:

JRPG + Open worldidness of Skyrim/Fallout ect. + Postal 2

Game of the century right there.

What!? It doesn't have to make sense!
    It just has to be awesome! :D

If I want a game where I can wrestle a Bear-Nazi in a Tutu over a vat of molten cheese, then I should get what I want!
  • All that is required to make a game awesome is to sprinkle a few jetpacks around the map, in securely guarded locations, surrounded by numerous locks, guards and puzzles. So then they're valuable and also cool to have. Alternatively, hide rocket launchers in a similar way.
  • Godfather II style executions would be awesome too.
  • How I spent my winter vacation:

It was a good run.
  • "Nobody! Nobody has attacked me!"

-The Cyclops, The Odyssey.

On a side note - Ally, you're a scienceman. Why do sciencemen no longer wear labcoats of this style?

• Science ghost!!!
  • Argh, I didn't realise there was liquid polymer clay left on my baking tray, now I've burnt it and I'll have to clean the oven. Stupid toxic fumes.
  • Courtesy of Secret Fawful, the anime song that is impossible to get out of your head. Seriously. Just try. Just try it.
This discussion has been closed.