User Avatar Image

The Last Item You Purchased?

posted by Hayden on - last edited - Viewed by 80.9K users
What was it? Whether it was a packet of chips, a video game, a CD, a magazine, a gun, a flower, a yacht or an island, post it here.

My most recent purchase was a CD - Dream Theater's "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence".
5.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Comrade Pants;575579 said:
    Indeed.
  • Malteasers Easter Eggs... i couldn't resist them.
  • Ace Combat Assault Horizon Legacy £16

It got decent reviews and its pretty cheap.
    Need more 3DS games for my collection

EDIT: I just ordered the Rayman Origins: Collectors Edition on the 360 for £25

(Whether or not I actually get it, since its Zavvi... :/)
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    Snowboarding pants, a beginner lesson and a bus ticket upstate!
  • puzzlebox;575968 said:
    Snowboarding pants, a beginner lesson and a bus ticket upstate!
    It's late and I'm half asleep...then I read this and wondered how he was going to get a wheelchair snowboard attachment in this sort of economy. Now I think I should go sleep because my mind has obviously gone. Where? I dunno.
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    Alcoremortis;575983 said:
    It's late and I'm half asleep...then I read this and wondered how he was going to get a wheelchair snowboard attachment in this sort of economy.
    Unfortunately, the same thing has happened to me. This just to certify that the word "pants", in our minds, is just inextricably associated with a certain person. As the word has taken on another meaning, the rules of language dictate that we now find a new word for the other thing. Let's just get that bit from the French and call the cloth around our legs "culots" from now on. What'ya think?
  • Vainamoinen;575994 said:
    Unfortunately, the same thing has happened to me. This just to certify that the word "pants", in our minds, is just inextricably associated with a certain person. As the word has taken on another meaning, the rules of language dictate that we now find a new word for the other thing. Let's just get that bit from the French and call the cloth around our legs "culots" from now on. What'ya think?
    I'd rather just call them "Leggers".

So then we could have "Leggers" for our Loggers! XD
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    Alcoremortis;575983 said:
    I read this and wondered how he was going to get a wheelchair snowboard attachment
    Vainamoinen;575994 said:
    Unfortunately, the same thing has happened to me.
    Er... and me. Walking home from the store, I imagined some hybrid of these:

• I don't. Knowing a person for years before a word is associated with them kind of dampens the association.

It's also weird because the Pants part of his name was co-opted from my Star Wars Galaxies character, SuperPants the albino Imperial Wookie.
Add Comment