User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 427.9K users
One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.
38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • ...I don't get it. It's really dull and methodical and hardly has the catchiness of something like Dual! or Tatami Galaxy's theme tunes.
  • While those are the absolute benchmark for catchy anime tunes, Jaersh, this one has a certain musical quality to it that makes it catch for me. Perhaps because it reminds me of a Tchaikovsky ballet? Who can fucking say? Answer: Fawful can say.
  • Sailor Moon theme is catchier.
  • I am also going to buy Mass Effect 3 when it comes out. Regardless of supporting a subsidiary of EA (who supports SOPA), and regardless of the use of Origin.

I have played ME1 and 2, and I like them both well enough to support continuation of the series.

...Actually, though there are a number of critics who say that the orbital probe mechanic from ME2 is better than driving the Mako in ME1, I find that I prefer driving the Mako. Shooting probes at planets in ME2 got boring pretty quickly for me.
  • Rather Dashing;576101 said:
    ...I don't get it. It's really dull and methodical and hardly has the catchiness of something like Dual! or Tatami Galaxy's theme tunes.
    Just more of you hating everything I like anime-wise. Nah, just kidding. I HATE IT TOO.
  • Every time you all have extended conversations about anime, my eyes glaze over because I really don't care about any of it.
  • Chyron8472;576132 said:
    Every time you all have extended conversations about anime, my eyes glaze over because I really don't care about any of it.
    Chyron, I don't honestly give a damn. Why don't you somewhere else if you care so little, eh.
  • You know...Super Mario Galaxy makes me feel Queasy but I can't stop playing because it's something different.
  • Icedhope;576135 said:
    You know...Super Mario Galaxy makes me feel Queasy but I can't stop playing because it's something different.
    By "Different", you mean?
  • What is the easiest way for me to follow most of the people I know from here on Google+?
This discussion has been closed.