User Avatar Image

Should Jurassic Park The Game have a season 2?

posted by batboyshark9 on - last edited - Viewed by 21.8K users
As it says in the tittle should there be a second season vote and say why and what you would like to see in the game like, plot and characters if there already is a thread this one may be closed.
115 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • i would dig a story with the lost world, with biosyn landing on sorna during hurricane clarissa or long after, trying to get embryos and perhaps have a death cheating david banks try to stop them? or have this go on in the events of the second movie? (although i want to see ingen's population research labs undestroyed for a change and see what its like?) perhaps have a tie in between sara harding and jerry harding (like if gerry were to send sara to sorna to research the lysine situation (to monitor sorkin's experiment) or something like that i dunno...but i know we need a season two, perhaps a bit more interactive as well
  • Yes providing it runs with no problems on PS3 ¬¬
  • I wont by another game. I looked forward to the first season and I might be one of the few who didn't mind the FMV with QTEs. But they released a broken game and worst of all dont care to fix it. If thats the lack of support they give to their gaming community they can keep their games for them self!
  • fleischer444;576298 said:
    I wont by another game. I looked forward to the first season and I might be one of the few who didn't mind the FMV with QTEs. But they released a broken game and worst of all dont care to fix it. If thats the lack of support they give to their gaming community they can keep their games for them self!
    (dont be so rude they worked their butts off making the game I thank them for that) who wouldnt want to see two t-rex's evolved, the story could possibly take place on InGen company's team or something, I wouldn't mind seeing telltale remake the bull t-rex, and the male velociraptor. Put them guys in!
  • i said yes but i dount think u can make a sequl unless they go back home when the t rex is running around in the lost world but thay cant posobly strach that far.
  • I said yes but only because I think the game has a lot of potential.

If they made a sequel that was less buggy, more polished, and included a setting that upped the difficulty and didn't baby the player with pointless hints then that would be a game I'd like to play.
  • Assuming it'll resemble this one in any way, no.
  • Yes it should, the game-play needs a touch-up but the story is Spot-on.:D
  • RAnthonyMahan;576608 said:
    Assuming it'll resemble this one in any way, no.
    I concur.
  • even though i voted yes, it will probably end up like jpiv: "Spinning in development H***"
Add Comment